Fernandes interview-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes interview-

Just watched an interview with TF on QPR Player,he's in it long term!
    Let's hope it puts all the BS to bed!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

if we go down but keep the board in place im confident of coming straight back up!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I doubt he'll just sell when we are relegated unless someone makes him a fantastic offer.

I'm sure he's here for the long term.

Comment

Anyone that spends most of their day twittering obviously has far too much spare time and i feel TF may soon wake up to the nightmare scenario he is facing.
        We have a squad with many players at an age when they would not have expected the contracts they landed when joining and others who would not see many teams clamouring for their signature if they were made available and we have a manager who thinks he is destined for higher things.
        If we are relegated and to me that seems very likely we have a squad on paper that should do well in the Championship but on the pitch i cant see many takers for cold nights in doncaster or the general helter skelter style of play.I heard on the radio yesterday that the players wages will not be cut if we go down so the parachute payment will be swallowed quickly by people with no incentive to do well.
        Hope i am wrong about TF but he dont seem the real deal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by arrystottle View Post
          Anyone that spends most of their day twittering obviously has far too much spare time and i feel TF may soon wake up to the nightmare scenario he is facing.
          We have a squad with many players at an age when they would not have expected the contracts they landed when joining and others who would not see many teams clamouring for their signature if they were made available and we have a manager who thinks he is destined for higher things.
          If we are relegated and to me that seems very likely we have a squad on paper that should do well in the Championship but on the pitch i cant see many takers for cold nights in doncaster or the general helter skelter style of play.I heard on the radio yesterday that the players wages will not be cut if we go down so the parachute payment will be swallowed quickly by people with no incentive to do well.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Where have u been mate? Crazy thing to state IMO

Comment

For those without Player, here's an excerpt from the TF interview:

"QPR fans are just getting to know me...I started an airline with 2 planes, I've been through SARS, bird flu, tsunamis, earthquakes, terrorism, airports closed for 7 days. Relegation isn't going to scare me. Its a long-term project and Rome wasn't built in a day and along the way there's going to be hiccups but when you look back over 15-20 years I think we'll be proud of what we achieve so NO, I'M NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY.

We have amazing fans and week in week out, through disappointment, through joy, they have been an amazing group of people. I got a bit of a hard time on Neil, but we were open, transparent, we were able to answer questions, and I'll never change that view, both positive and negative. I'm not just going to talk about the good things. But I have to say that QPR players, manager and the owners of the club are blessed with amazing fans. Its easy to be a fan when you win everything, its a lot harder and a lot more value to me when things are not going well. Thats when you see the true value of support and QPR are blessed with amazing supporters who have been there through thick and thin and I'll do my best to reward their faith in this wonderful club."

Comment

You'd like to think that by highlighting it in bold that people would actually read it for what it is - but sadly we are blessed with so many expert analysts that can read behind the words and come up with a doomsday theory...............hopefully this will develop into a positive thread regarding the fact we are in safe hands with TF and co in charge, but then again, I'm preparing for hijack because it seems to be the ways of things these days.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  You'd like to think that by highlighting it in bold that people would actually read it for what it is - but sadly we are blessed with so many expert analysts that can read behind the words and come up with a doomsday theory...............hopefully this will develop into a positive thread regarding the fact we are in safe hands with TF and co in charge, but then again, I'm preparing for hijack because it seems to be the ways of things these days.
                  "What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."

- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    9gag!
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

are you a bit special mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        "QPR fans are just getting to know me...I started an airline with 2 planes, I've been through SARS, bird flu, tsunamis, earthquakes, terrorism, airports closed for 7 days. Relegation isn't going to scare me. Its a long-term project and Rome wasn't built in a day and along the way there's going to be hiccups but when you look back over 15-20 years I think we'll be proud of what we achieve so NO, I'M NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY.

We have amazing fans and week in week out, through disappointment, through joy, they have been an amazing group of people. I got a bit of a hard time on Neil, but we were open, transparent, we were able to answer questions, and I'll never change that view, both positive and negative. I'm not just going to talk about the good things. But I have to say that QPR players, manager and the owners of the club are blessed with amazing fans. Its easy to be a fan when you win everything, its a lot harder and a lot more value to me when things are not going well. Thats when you see the true value of support and QPR are blessed with amazing supporters who have been there through thick and thin and I'll do my best to reward their faith in this wonderful club."
                        We are very very lucky to have Tony. Absolutley brilliant chairman.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Couldn't have put any better Matty!
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Have to say having watched the interview can we have hoped for a better chairman?
                            Is this the best board we have had at QPR? I think it is and that's taking Jim Gregory's
                            time into account too.
                            I think we need to look at the bigger picture as fans and i include myself in this
                            having posted a we are down thread on sat.
                            I do wonder if we deserve him, he has backed both managers in the transfer market yet
                            we still have people moaning at him on twitter, yes relegation ain't nice, but what was it 10 years ago? i honestly thought we wouldn't have a club......Relegation?....piece o cake!

Comment

We are very very lucky to have Tony. Absolutley brilliant chairman.
                              I'll second that.

Comment

Working...
                              X