i hate our fans at the moment!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    so losing 1-0 , 2-1 and 2-1 are bad results in the prem with 10 men for a hour?? losing away to blackburn 3-2? arsenal 1-0? liverpool 1-0?? man city 3-2?? WE arent as bad as ppl are making us out to be and this is all for a club just promoted and in a transitional period!

Joey Barton on the bench for whO? and please dont tell me for akos or derry! SHAME ON YOU
    every other word you said was LOSE
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

What a stupid thread, dont renew next year then you delicate little flower you.

SWP, despite two goods runs yesterday was hopeless, between him and Barton they gave the ball away more times than I care to remember.

Barton believes he is the best midfielder in the country, get a grip.

We all pay good money to see the lads, so if they are not performing, then yes we will ALL air our views, we contribute to their salary FFS.

Comment

barton loses the ball so often, i wish i could find the stats...
        swp has been a disaster, ok he's trying BUT IT AIN'T HAPPENING....

add taiwo...out of his depth
        diakite...naive
        nedum...looks lost
        kenny...looks flat footed
        zammo.....very poor yesterday, but i never rated him...

fans are now sitting close to mute, fulham really enjoyed their day cos we sat there, chelsea never got that!??

hughes needs to make this his team, shake it up.....the board spent big, pay big and are getting robbed at the moment. barton can large it but he is not delivering and likely the problem!

Comment

The thing is are they fans ! Don't here much singing from the start anymore , where I sit there's new faces every other week and it's like a morgue
          Can't be that great to play for us
          R's

Comment

the problem is the fans arent lifting the players at all. would you want to try and gamble and make something happen if you knew your own 'fans' were going to absolutely hammer you if you get it wrong or make a mistake? im guessing no. If we do go back to the championship i hope some of the divs i have seen in the stands p155 off back to where they came from, just sit there moaning, no attempt at raising the team and some dont even know the players names ffs!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              the problem is the fans arent lifting the players at all. would you want to try and gamble and make something happen if you knew your own 'fans' were going to absolutely hammer you if you get it wrong or make a mistake? im guessing no. If we do go back to the championship i hope some of the divs i have seen in the stands p155 off back to where they came from, just sit there moaning, no attempt at raising the team and some dont even know the players names ffs!!
              i just don't buy this.
              players must perform. end of.
              we're not on the terraces shouting they all need to die, burn, are vile, but we are allowed to say that they are awful atm.

if i made a mistake a school i was told off by my teachers, if i did something wrong at home i was repremanded by my parents...
              are we meant to just say "ah, it's alright, don't worry about it" or are we meant to ACTUALLY tell them what their doing wrong?

the players are not performing and they need to be told. i'm not cheering them, i'm telling them they need to improve.

sounds to me too many people just want to clap under performing players...

Comment

Didn't here not one Come on ursssss the whole game on Saturday from the paddocks
                And I'm not joking
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                  i just don't buy this.
                  players must perform. end of.
                  we're not on the terraces shouting they all need to die, burn, are vile, but we are allowed to say that they are awful atm.

if i made a mistake a school i was told off by my teachers, if i did something wrong at home i was repremanded by my parents...
                  are we meant to just say "ah, it's alright, don't worry about it" or are we meant to ACTUALLY tell them what their doing wrong?

the players are not performing and they need to be told. i'm not cheering them, i'm telling them they need to improve.

sounds to me too many people just want to clap under performing players...
                  when you say you done something wrong you got told off, i assume by wrong you mean you was a naughty boy! as when i done something wrong at school, for example a spelling mistake, then i got Encouraged to try again, or have a practise, i didnt get told off.

I didnt say clap underperforming players, but how about stop moaning at the players for five minutes and try to ENCOURAGE THEM.

If at school I done something to try and better myself, but ended up getting it wrong, I didnt get told off, I got an unlucky son, at least you tried and maybe better luck next time. Can you not use the same method towards the players?

IE unlucky that shot didnt come off, right idea though, least you tried, something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                    when you say you done something wrong you got told off, i assume by wrong you mean you was a naughty boy! as when i done something wrong at school, for example a spelling mistake, then i got Encouraged to try again, or have a practise, i didnt get told off.

I didnt say clap underperforming players, but how about stop moaning at the players for five minutes and try to ENCOURAGE THEM.

If at school I done something to try and better myself, but ended up getting it wrong, I didnt get told off, I got an unlucky son, at least you tried and maybe better luck next time. Can you not use the same method towards the players?

IE unlucky that shot didnt come off, right idea though, least you tried, something like that?
                    fully agree, and do it.

but my point is we can't shy away from the fact that our players are not doing what they're meant to.
                    they need to work hard, i'm not moaning - i'm telling.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                      fully agree, and do it.

but my point is we can't shy away from the fact that our players are not doing what they're meant to.
                      they need to work hard, i'm not moaning - i'm telling.
                      thats fair enough, they are seriously underperforming, everyone can see it but I can also see that their confidence is shot to peices, we need some of the famous QPR swagger back, and one good win will bring that. When LR is rocking its great, but when things start going a bit pear shaped we should maintain a good atmosphere, it really can make a huge difference

Comment

fair point re "good atmos" but the players don't make it easy for us. we should be paid for supporting them, not the other way round.

Comment

Working...
                        X