How many will admit this season has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    F**k it i'm doin them now, it'll make you a happier man if you share loftlag
    Yeah wot's a couple mil between buddies

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
      Yeah wot's a couple mil between buddies
      :kiss:

Comment

pushed their loyalty to the limit ,it started with such great optimism and was farked up at the start by the 2 nobheads and haven't even managed to stutter ever since ,personly I think this has been the worse season since the heady day's of wilkins riegn ,i read a lot of crap at the start of the season i am going to enjoy this season playing against premier league side's what ever the result's,well i certainly haven't i go to see the ranger's not man u or Spurs or anybody else
        I've not enjoyed this season one bit, it's reached the point over the past month where I've switched off from football altogether. When others take the **** I can barely muster the energy to respond. I'm giving it some thought about playi ng Saturdays instead off watching the Rangers next season.

It's reached the point where I actually am starting to loathe some off our players and think Warnock is once again a total ****!

I just can't see where we are going to yet the wins to stay up at present.
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 24-02-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I've not enjoyed this season one bit, it's reached the point over the past month where I've switched off from football altogether. When others take the **** I can barely muster the energy to respond. I'm giving it some thought about playi ng Saturdays instead off watching the Rangers next season.

It's reached the point where I actually am starting to loathe some off our players and think Warnock is once again a total ****!

I just can't see where we are going to yet the wins to stay up at present.
          I can understand you not enjoying the season one bit. Hardly anything to get excited about so far.

Have faith though, I'm sure we'll be OK and next season will be a lot more like what we hope for.

Comment

:
            Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Nope. My loyalty is as strong as its always been. Sometimes, in football, bad things happen to your team. Deal with it.
            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

No I didn't think we would spend huge amount's of money but I did exept us to spend money under the last mob and if you and anybody else is being honest so did you last june ,if it wasn't for short stuff and fat stuff we would have been given a fair crack at it as I said we was farked from the start
              No I didn't expect the last mob to spend much money in June. Ecclestone was in it to prove they could get into the PL and with egos massaged he would sell and get out before pissing too much money into the bottomless well which is football. There were two logical plans as far as he was concerned. Spending the minimum in the summer and selling the club quickly to the next egotist, or if that was not possible investing enough to keep us in the PL and sell when the time was right.

You really need to start thinking things through.

Comment

pushed their loyalty to the limit ,it started with such great optimism and was farked up at the start by the 2 nobheads and haven't even managed to stutter ever since ,personly I think this has been the worse season since the heady day's of wilkins riegn ,i read a lot of crap at the start of the season i am going to enjoy this season playing against premier league side's what ever the result's,well i certainly haven't i go to see the ranger's not man u or Spurs or anybody else
                My loyalty has NEVER EVER been broken....My bruv is chelsea, dad man utd and mum chels.....

I love my club and am in pain this season...

doesn't mater...

I am and always will be QPR......

You can chose your friends, car and clothes....your club chooses you

QPR hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X