Fulham fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham fans

They are trying to organise for each of them to bring a sign/piece of paper or card with a 6 on. Also heard they have a big banner saying 'AM61TION' on it. Anyone would think we actually care about them
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
    They are trying to organise for each of them to bring a sign/piece of paper or card with a 6 on. Also heard they have a big banner saying 'AM61TION' on it. Anyone would think we actually care about them

How about if we put on there Forum that any Foolham fan seen carrying one of these cards will be severely dealt with,see how brave they are.

Comment

i'll stripe any ##### i see wave one outside!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i just find them quite embarassing, this is really their cup final on saturday

Comment

sitting ducks,will be slapped all over white city
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'll hit em for 6, after all they have asked for it. Might even bring a cricket bat make more of an impact.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Tell you i have a look over on their forum and they are obsessed with QPR.
              Bet you this will end up on there site and they will then say look QPR can't stop talking
              about us, f**kin laughable
              Upperclass t**ts

Comment

they can get em at the cricket save making their own
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lets be honest here...

If we had spanked them 6-0 and were going to theirs we'd be giving it plenty of large too so can't really blame them for making the most of humiliating us.....

Just hope we get 3pts to ram all the taunts down their collective throats......

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                    If we had spanked them 6-0 and were going to theirs we'd be giving it plenty of large too so can't really blame them for making the most of humiliating us.....

Spot on

Comment

Would'nt be going with a fuc*ing bit of card attached to me hand,there are other ways to let us know what happened. You dont get Norwich supporters carrying one just to make people aware they have got 6 fingers !!!

Comment

When they hold up the 6's we should sing,

That is all you take away.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We wouldn't be talking about banners etc though. Fulham seem to hate us a lot more than we hate them. Personally I Couldn't care less about them

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            Would'nt be going with a fuc*ing bit of card attached to me hand,there are other ways to let us know what happened. You dont get Norwich supporters carrying one just to make people aware they have got 6 fingers !!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well...

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              We all have different views... You're right about Norwich fans as all they'd have to do is wave I suppose to get their message across...

I think it's quite funny that rumours and conjecture about what the Ruperts might be up to is getting so many R's fans in a lather....

Comment

Working...
                              X