R block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R block

Hi. I've got a ST in R block but pretty much always stand at my actual seat. Always seem to have differnt people stood next to me as people just stand where they like. Got some friends coming this Sat who are in R block but away from me, planning on them just standing next to my ST. How are people with that these days? have seen a few people getting annoyed when people stand on "their patch".

we got a terraced section now then?
    Dont think its out of order for someone to get annoyed if they paid for a seat and some oik wants you to move so he can stand next to his mate
    jesus wept

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      we got a terraced section now then?
      Dont think its out of order for someone to get annoyed if they paid for a seat and some oik wants you to move so he can stand next to his mate
      jesus wept
      100% agree

Comment

depends if the seats next to you are held by ST holders.. if not then you can potentially get away with it.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Held by ST holders or would have got the tickets there but they seem to go and stand at the back.

Comment

depends how you ask. If you say, "got some mates down, do you mind moving to their seats...still in R block etc." then pretty sure they'll be no bother but don't just sit there playing dumb.

Comment

My ticket is in Q. I haven't sat or stood by my seat yet. If the back of R is near the same (which I think it is), you'll be fine. Actually, I might stand by my seat on Saturday, see what the view is like.

Comment

I had a wee at the back of R block once and nobody moaned so doubt you'll have issues

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                  Held by ST holders or would have got the tickets there but they seem to go and stand at the back.
                  as long as it aint my seat all is good.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    as long as it aint my seat all is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X