X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
    Best QPR comeback ever?

Easy

From relegation and administration when Sir Ollie only had 7 or so players on contract.
    What that man achieved with all he had to contend with off the pitch is nothing short of a miracle
    !!!

Comment

The Toon game for me...Bit too young to appreciate the comeback in 67 even tho I was there. The toon fans went bananas when we equalised and the mounted cops had to invade the pitch to keep us separated.

Comment

in a non offensive way im in a youger generation of r's fans so mine would be more recent like the 3-3 at barnsley when we got promoted in div 2 when marcus bean had a 'storming' cameo. and beating leicster at home the following season 3-2 after being 2-0 down at half time
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt, it has to be the 5-5 draw against Newcastle for me.

Comment

in recent times QPR vs preston when ainsworth came on with 5 mins to go we were 2 nil down and he scored one and set up the equalizer in like the 94 min that was a mad day, also 2-0 down to luton and wining 3-2 with a furlong header at the end

Comment

Port vale for me was best, followed closely by derby away last year.

Comment

Newcastle 5-5
                Port Vale 4-4 (still looking out for that copper who gave me a dig when we jumped on the pitch !!)

Comment

in recent years the leicester game at home , as it went 2-2 , everyone knew we were going to win .... step up paul furlong

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    Tring, love the memories, but if your thinking of the FA cup match in 69/70, Don Givens hadn't joined us yet, hazard a guess would it have been Frank Clarke who got the third?.

Besides all the well known ones, 2-0 down at Upton Park, then Clive Allen bangs in two, and me the only R's fan in their main stand, got a few old fashioned looks I can tell ya.
                    Youre Probably right dave the old brain cells are fading fast..... A few of us were at the west ham game as well....

Comment

A few seasons back we were 2-0 down at home to Sheffield Wednesday and came back to win 3-2. There's a picture of Damion Stewart rising to head in the 3rd goal and in the crowd is this fat drunk dude getting his clothes off ready to streak! Funny as ****!
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                        Youre Probably right dave the old brain cells are fading fast..... A few of us were at the west ham game as well....
                        One of my favourite memories that Charlton game, Rodney at his finest, 2-0 down, Rodney brought it level and then went on one of his mazy runs, then slipped a pass to Frank Clarke to tap in the winner. Lots of Rangers there that day and some serious knuckles in the Charlton end
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Derby away last seaon for me. Followed by Leicester at home a few seasons back when we were 2-0 down at half time to come back and win 3-2 with a Furs diving header in the last few minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
                            Easy one for me.. .in terms of actually being at the game is Leeds away early 90's.. Leeds were reigning PL champions or 1st division whetever it was... Strachan.. Chapman... Speed etc. 2-0 down.... Wilkins scored with a volley to make it 2-1... Wegerle scored goal of the season... Falco I think it was scored winner with about 10 mins left. Jan Stejskals first game... about 500 of us there... fantastic memory..

Wegerle scored two that day, should of got a hat trick but laid a good chance off for someone else to miss.

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                              Without doubt the league cup final

the mad match on the plastic when we came from 0-4 down to draw 5-5 with newcastle, from upper despair to elation,,

And being 0-2 down to charlton at the old valley Rodney got 2 in the second half , broke into the box for his hatrick but laid it off for givens to score, the chants of "Rodney Rodney" echoed around the valley
                              as the acustics we so good there it was some thing to hear ,

Whats youre best memories
                              HA HA - Fella I was 6 years old then and remember it clearly. I was sat in the upper Ellerslie Road stand which was the away end in the front row, far right hand corner next to the South Africa Road stand (long story but that was where is sat quite often in those days). The reason I remember it clearly was because and wait for it... I fell asleep at 4-0 and was woken up to the stadium erupting when it went 5-5!

Another good one was 4-0 away at Port Vale when we came back to 4-4. Oh an I stayed awake for all of that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                                HA HA - Fella I was 6 years old then and remember it clearly. I was sat in the upper Ellerslie Road stand which was the away end in the front row, far right hand corner next to the South Africa Road stand (long story but that was where is sat quite often in those days). The reason I remember it clearly was because and wait for it... I fell asleep at 4-0 and was woken up to the stadium erupting when it went 5-5!

Another good one was 4-0 away at Port Vale when we came back to 4-4. Oh an I stayed awake for all of that one!
                                Thats brilliant mate!

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X