X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good team

If you go to most games this season you can see that we are not a bad side
    we have been unlucky at home and we are imo in a false position
    im hoping we get the results to stay up now and i do think we will:pleasantsuprise:
    R's

won 2 home games all season
    One of the lowest scoring in the league
    13 games failed to win after being in winnable position
    Won 2 from last 15 league games

yer we are "unlucky" alright unbelievable
    Last edited by vblockranger; 06-02-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

:
      Fark me!!! When you put it like that- it looks like we're in a world of pain.

Didn't realise the stats were that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

yer we are "unlucky" alright unbelievable
        we've had good spells but im sure blackburn fans, wolves fans etc will all be saying the same as us.. end of the day its a results game and we havent done nearly enough in each game to get the job done.

its more disappointing we lost to wolves because how utterly shite they was.. but i was more gutted we threw away a 2-0 lead at villa. anybody watching saw that villa before 2nd goal was rubbish - our players let them come into the game and we played long ball for 70mins of the game.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I don't believe in false positions when we are so far into a season. Ok after 5/10 games you could be in a false position, not after 24, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            I don't believe in false positions when we are so far into a season. Ok after 5/10 games you could be in a false position, not after 24, imo.

nothing false about it..we are where we deserve to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
              im hoping we get the results to stay up now and i do think we will:pleasantsuprise:
              I for one agree with you mate we have had such bad luck , but out of the bottom 5 clubs at the moment i think we are in with a shout of staying up the new players will start to gel other clubs have to rely on the rubbish they already have :yush:.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                I for one agree with you mate we have had such bad luck , but out of the bottom 5 clubs at the moment i think we are in with a shout of staying up the new players will start to gel other clubs have to rely on the rubbish they already have :yush:.
                i think we've had some bad luck, or at least luck that hasn't gone our way at some crucial times (for instance faurlin's injury, the ACN temporarily hoodwinking adel and armand), and we haven't had too much that has gone our way during the games, either.

bottom line is are there 3 worse clubs in the league than us, who should come below us by the end of the season? yes. but it's too close for comfort right now.
                come on you r's!

Comment

A mixture of bad luck and lack of discipline. I don't think we are as bad as some people on here do but we are a long way into the season now so need to start getting some more points.

I do believe we will stay up though. Just.

Comment

As long as there's 3 or more teams behind us I don't care how bad we're doing, focus on the positives
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I tend to agree, we've had a fair amount of bad luck with woodwork 3 times at Wigan, against villa at home, and twice at Newcastle, costly official errors with swp's goal against west brom preventing us having a 2-0 lead and they then get a tap in from a deflected shot, poor discipline against ,Norwich and Wolves costing us 6 points and poor finishing in many games but especially newcastle at home where we shouldve had 5!

I feel with the new manager and team we will create more, finish more chances, be very disciplined after saturdays harsh lesson, and as said above have a lot more than the teams below us and will out perform them imo.

Comment

going down was always a possibility. I honestly thought we'd be higher than we are, but unless you're one of the big guns - each season i would say about 10-12 teams have the potential of being relegated

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          Mate, obviously by not going to games, my opinion isnt worth much, but just for the record i think we are one of the worst 5 teams in the league.

We have a great team on paper, problem is none of them can play on grass...

We need some help quickly and not sure our position is a false one?

Hoping someone can turn it around real soon !!

Comment

Working...
                          X