do any of you fear for our future????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do any of you fear for our future????

i must admit to having moments of utter fear that we will become a forest/leeds scenario with overspending!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Yes I do facto - so important we stay up - even if it's for just financial reasons - Having said that I'm sure Hughes and the team are aware of this and putting any more pressure on them won't help

I do think that other clubs down the bottom have bigger issues than us

Wigan - cant see them surviving
    Blackburn - just got stuffed 7-1, have a player on strike and a fan base who want the manager out
    Bolton - have a very average squad and a tough run in
    Wolves - I know they beat us but looked poor until we self destructed - they lose next week to WBA and the knives will be out again

Keep the faith - we do have a decent squad now

Comment

yes we do but teams on paper dont win matches unfortunately!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yes very much so mate, only the blind can't see if we are relegated this year we are in deep brown stuff, and no mr Mittal won't come to the rescue., I see administration again with our wage bill in the championship and that's with the parachute payments !

Comment

facto what did i tell you to do this morning?
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

If we were to go down and come straight back up, not sure that would be too much of a problem.

Comment

I ask myself everyday
              Do they really know what they're doing, any of them?

We hammered Wolves away back in the clueless days of Warnock's reign; since then, we've brought in a wonder manager and 5 great signings that other teams would kill for and our performances if anything have gone south.
              Is there any logic to it??!!

Comment

Thought that 15 years ago too

Comment

The 5 great signings haven't yet played together and only 4 were available yesterday for the first time (one of which got sent off). Also not sure why the fans expected the signings to arrive and immediately gel. Doesn't happen. I think given the limited amount of time they have trained and played together, they did pretty well and had the sending off not happened they would have won yesterday.
                  Last edited by jmelanie; 05-02-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Yes
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

When you have the CE and manager saying we haven't budgeted for relegation it is imperative we stay in the prem, that really worries me..

Comment

They aren't exactly going to talk about our being relegated are they?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                          You are actually talking a lot of sense you!!

Thanks!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                            Of course not and I wouldn't expect them to, but many clubs mention budgeting and I didn't like what I heard when the club was talking about it, its ok being positive and confident, but putting everything in one basket and ignoring relegation is very dangerous.

Comment

well be fine lads! will demolish balckburn, I PROMISE YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X