Will Adel be just one of many now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Adel be just one of many now?

How will he take all these new signings? Will he be in his element playing alongside so many good players? Will he up his game, or will he just sink into the background and become overshadowed and just another team/squad member?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

i think impact off the bench is his role now!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      How will he take all these new signings? Will he be in his element playing alongside so many good players? Will he up his game, or will he just sink into the background and become overshadowed and just another team/squad member?
      Good question - we'll get to see what he's made of. I hope he responds in the right way.

Comment

it could be possitive for him,playing wiht quality and taking the lime light of him could see him shine and enjoy himself again.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see, he's gone from being a Captain and star in the Championship to being a sub without a goal to his name in the Premier League! I think with the change of manager this may be his chance to shine!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

With all these new players, I reckon he will play to his full potential now, before the other players e.g. derry, mackie etc couldn't keep up with him at norwich!!! Just imagine taarabt doing some amazing skills then playing some of those lovely through balls to cisse or zamora and one of them smashes it top corner! Against Chelsh*t at stamford bridge!! :drunk:
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              it could be possitive for him,playing wiht quality and taking the lime light of him could see him shine and enjoy himself again.
              almost 14500 posts and first one of sense!..........well done!.................terrible grammar mind!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

His moroccan team mates know what and when to expect from what I've seen of them, so for me it's a plus.

Comment

he might attempt to go past a prem player now he has a bit more confidence..

Comment

Good question. Well, he's got his wish now so it's up to him to perform and show the quality we know he has with better players around him. And if he doesn't then maybe he found his level in the Championship? Good player in the Championship, still unproven in the Premier League. Hopefully, we'll know one way or the other how good he is and finally put the argument to bed.

Comment

cannot farkin wait!

Comment

When you have players of quality who can see the run or pass will only help him develop

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                          Good question. Well, he's got his wish now so it's up to him to perform and show the quality we know he has with better players around him. And if he doesn't then maybe he found his level in the Championship? Good player in the Championship, still unproven in the Premier League. Hopefully, we'll know one way or the other how good he is and finally put the argument to bed.

Playing with much better players now, so lets hope he comes back and proves some of us (ME included) wrong..no excuses now !

Comment

Working...
                          X