Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Ainsworth

A guy from Clive site bumpt into him.

Does anyone have a bad word to say about this lad?

I have to say I think Ainsworth has been a perfect example to young players at the club towards how a profesional footballer conducts himself both on and off the pitch.

I sincerly hope he stays with the club and starts his coaching role, with an attitude and a passion for football I can see hime going on to have a great coaching career.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Agree with all of that.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

wild thing has endeared himself into qpr folklaw!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Top fellow is Gareth.

One of the good guys.Unfortunately there are a lot of ******s in football these days.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Top fellow is Gareth.

One of the good guys.Unfortunately there are a lot of ******s in football these days.
          Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            A guy from Clive site bumpt into him.

Does anyone have a bad word to say about this lad?

I have to say I think Ainsworth has been a perfect example to young players at the club towards how a profesional footballer conducts himself both on and off the pitch.

I sincerly hope he stays with the club and starts his coaching role, with an attitude and a passion for football I can see hime going on to have a great coaching career.
            I have met him a few times socially,and a nicer person you couldn't meet. With a lovely young family he hails from Blackburn and although has played for a number of clubs,he just loves being involved with QPR who he considers a "big" club.Has blue and white coursing through his veins and I just hope the club reciprocate by keeping him involved at some level.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Spot on.
              Like Fitz Hall

Comment

Is Fitz Hall involved with that A-Star?

Comment

I met Gareth Ainsworth a couple of years ago... he never played the day before(was dropped). I asked him why he never played and we just won at home..He said does not matter they didn't need me :-) I can see he ment it...he just cared about the result.

Also he had a very attractive wife, however they both seemed really nice down to earth people just having a family day out.. i never talked for long as I had my daughter with me and he had his children(or child) can't remember and I did not want to interupt his family day.

Top bloke, and imho a QPR great for being Loyal, and always giving 100%.

Comment

I would love to see Gaz involved with the youth set up when he hangs up his boots. I still think he has a part to play this season, when we need a real battler in the middle ( and we will have games like that this season ).

Comment

Working...
                    X