Player not wanting to join..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    I thnik alot hinges on the ALex deal; if/when that all finally goes through, it will show our intent, which should show players like Pienaar its worth coming. Domino effect.

Well said.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Ambrose?

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
        exactly ! Once we have one "big name" I'm sure we will get a few in, it's just getting the first one over the line
        Same as when Man City signed Robhino. Signing him led to a few more in the January window and then the likes of Adebayor, Toure, Lescott followed suit.

I am confident that Hughes and QPR are making similar claims in rder to convince players to sign.

Winning 5 of the next 7 or 8 games is reasonably within reach with a decent squad that includes the likes of Alex, Onouha, Pienaar, and a two new strikers, added to Barton, Taarabt, Ferdinand, SWP (if he picks up his earlier form).

Comment

Also, QPR could insert get out clauses for them in the event of relegation. Afterall, QPR will not be able to afford to pay £60-80K pw to players in the Championship, especially not on gates of 15-16,000.

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't touch any player who fears we might get relegated, with a ten-foot bargepole.

I'd say to them, "If you haven't any confidence in your ability to help keep this club in the premiership, then fark off.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              To be honest, I wouldn't touch any player who fears we might get relegated, with a ten-foot bargepole.

I'd say to them, "If you haven't any confidence in your ability to help keep this club in the premiership, then fark off.

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X