Player not wanting to join..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
    Indeed. After the transfer window shuts, and the African Cup finishes how many of the starters against MK Dons, would be in that starting XI. Four tops, I would have thought.
    Darling reach out........

Sorry

http://mobro.co/dantashtic
    http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Not exactly an illogical fear to harbour!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I thnik alot hinges on the ALex deal; if/when that all finally goes through, it will show our intent, which should show players like Pienaar its worth coming. Domino effect.
        exactly ! Once we have one "big name" I'm sure we will get a few in, it's just getting the first one over the line
        Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Maybe that's why we are trying to push through onohua now and hoping the rest will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
            Indeed. After the transfer window shuts, and the African Cup finishes how many of the starters against MK Dons, would be in that starting XI. Four tops, I would have thought.
            the way transfer window going will be a lot more still involved

Comment

If you were any of these players wouldn't you be doing the same?

Comment

If he don't want to come let him stay at spuds and rot

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
                  Been told a certain player does not want to sign until we sign other players in fear of relegation.
                  why not just say what player instead on trying to look like you have privvy info, take a leaf out of ric's book, no one is impressed

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    why not just say what player instead on trying to look like you have privvy info, take a leaf out of ric's book, no one is impressed
                    Mate, do you ever wake up in a good mood? Just ignore things...It's far easier.

The same bloke said Hughes is on £100k per week. After that, I gave up.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Mate, do you ever wake up in a good mood? Just ignore things...It's far easier.

The same bloke said Hughes is on £100k per week. After that, I gave up.
                      well these attention seeking posters get my nerves

Comment

Players have not f...king hearts these days....We can match transfer fees....we can match wages....so what is the problem.....?

The problem is...we are 3rd from bottom and potential signings see as almost certain relegation fodder.They have no desire to fight for survival and no desire to play in the CCC.For some like Alex, it could be the end of their career.

Comment

Cant really blame the players till we show ambition real time. Bet our board are working their balls off.

Comment

If you actually read all of the thread you would have seen, "a south African y....i...d" not that hard to work out its steven pienaar is it ?? Then again....

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
                              If you actually read all of the thread you would have seen, "a south African y....i...d" not that hard to work out its steven pienaar is it ?? Then again....
                              I see that , but its not the point.......look at me look at me look at me

Comment

I see that , but its not the point.......look at me look at me look at me
                                You asked who it was, I told... I think your clutching at straws now.

Comment

Working...
                                X