Paper, cracks and confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper, cracks and confidence

I know the title sounds like a new DIY show but sums up our current form. Last night as in the original tie we were absolutely woeful. How posters can say oh yeah we won, wouldn't have done under warnock is totally irrelevant. Thought we did ok Sunday with a better final ball and some better finishing could of nicked something. Last night Everytime we broke we just turned back inside and played it back. Players seem so scared on the ball, never seen us caught in possession and this is against a league 1 side. The lack of movement off the ball stuck out like a saw thumb, no wonder jay had a shot everytime he received it. Don't want to coat off any individual but as a team there is no cohesion and we lack fluidity. Players are receiving the ball and just seem short of ideas letting the opposition to get back behind the ball. On another might against a better equipped attack we would of been whopped. This is Mk Dons for Christ sake whose defending at times was average at best. Just seems like we are so short of confidence admittedly looked well short in midfield without our absentees but we should still have enough. Anyway my point being MH has a big job on his hands and without some new quality arrivals we are bang in trouble. I bet the shiitebags down the road are cracking themselves on the back of that. Anyway fingers crossed and hope we can get the players we need.
    Last edited by Brooksie; 18-01-2012, 09:10 AM.

go and support CFC, we dont want negativity here son. House of positives this forum now. Man up!!!!!
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

:sorry::sorry::sorry:.............brooksie spot on assessment mate..........we put the 'woe' into woeful!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If the team plays anywhere near that level on Saturday Wigan will take us to the cleaners.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

facto doom merchant, support yet team not pick holes

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            facto doom merchant, support yet team not pick holes
            ..........leighsie whatever the season is my motto but its like watching a game of 'statues'!!

Comment

I'm fed up with people who have nothing possitive to say. Could win 20-0 and still moan! Am I the only possitive never moan start negative threads loved neil poster on here?

Comment

I'm fed up with people who have nothing possitive to say. Could win 20-0 and still moan! Am I the only possitive never moan start negative threads loved neil poster on here?
                well seeing as the last game you went to was aek athens in the uefa cup..................yes

Comment

like that smile, possitive possitive possitive

Comment

What was positive about last night, done ok at the back period. Not about being a doom merchant more being realistic. Better go now off to watch some Chelsea DVD's.

Comment

I was also critical last night, but was told of my negative mind. Went to CFC as was told, but came back this morn new possitive and reborn

Comment

Let's not forget the likes of Derry and buz haven't played much football this year, this was their second game in 3 days. Our average age last night was over 29. Our plyers aren;t the most mobile at the best of times. I'm just relieved we came away with a ugly win.

Also, Hughes has only had a week with the squad, during which time he has intensified the training, I bet most of the squad were dead on their feet!

Comment

I was also critical last night, but was told of my negative mind. Went to CFC as was told, but came back this morn new possitive and reborn
                          Think i preferred it when you were negative and sarky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                            What was positive about last night, done ok at the back period. Not about being a doom merchant more being realistic. Better go now off to watch some Chelsea DVD's.
                            I know it only a small positive, we won an FA cup match for the first time in 11 years? Only my opinion but I will take that.

Comment

yeah baby, say hello to my little friend

Comment

Working...
                              X