Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name me one player you would keep out of that lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Kenny, Anton, Young, Buzz, SWP, Macheda and Heidur for starting spot contendors. Buzz, IMO, was class tonight. Granted, against League 1 oppo, but you can only play against what's in front of you. Anton was also brilliant.

Need a few additions though urgently or we will be torn apart by any half decent PL side.

We lack pace and creativity! I cringe when we take throw ons, I know its silly but no one is making runs we are so static and as a team our distribution and abillity to retain the ball is shocking!!
    Also some of our players first touches are just Sunday league!

Massive rebuilding project here for Hughes and Co. I have a bad feeling we might have to another year in the championship and come back up stronger witbh anew squad as i'm worried hughes just doesnt have enough time to change it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      well?
      None of them on tonight's woeful display

Comment

I read this thread and thought "keep out" meant not play. Guess I must be tired.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          I read this thread and thought "keep out" meant not play. Guess I must be tired.
          best not mention cheerleaders!!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I would keep Bowditch.... Oh wait...
            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Orr ! MotM tonight I thought......

Comment

the fact is we won a very average championship , we were lucky in that when we dropped points then cardiff and swansea seemed to as well. we panic bought bothroyd dj swp and got in punchdon why . most of our players were never going to cut it in the premiership. young and traore have been decent buys and in time barton may find his feet and step up . its not mackies fault he is limited but i will never knock his endevour and effort in time he will get snapped up and we will earn a good profit on him but for now he earns his place before smith, derry , ephraim or anyone similar.

Comment

Working...
                X