Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news ROWAN VINE.....

It seems rowan Vine is back in first team training
    they just showed the first team training as preview to game tonight and he was there with Joey Barton if he gets a chance I hope he shows he may have changed his approach and actually tries as it could show potential suiters that he wants to play football

Secret weapon....

Comment

Ffs

Is this what it has come to?

Comment

he has certainly lost his way, who knows what he has shown in training. he always has time to chat with kids so i wont knock him

Comment

Sparky cant just come in and say "sorry mate you can train with the kids". Its only fair he gets to see everybody and cast his own judgement.

99% sure he wont get a first team look in.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

New signing
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

As long as he tries then fair play to him hopefully he can turn it round for himself! I remember when we first got him thought he was decent since then he has been nothing but a pain in QPR's #### or shall i say Neil Warnocks ####, but from what i have heard NW didnt even talk to him let alone give him a chance

Comment

Put it this way, if he'd had all the chances Bothroyd has fluffed this season, he'd have scored at least 5 imo. That said, he may have still been on the half way line eating a burger.

Seriously though i'm glad Hughes is looking at everyone, and rightly so. Just because the old regime didn't rate someone doesn;t mean they should be dismissed, after all the old regime wasn't working. Prime example is the way NW blanked Buz repeatedly last year and we all know how brilliant he was, especially in that league.

Comment

sparky will look at all his strikers , he knows what he has got in jay and hh and who knows it will be a good chance for whoever plays. i remember when he played for luton he was decent and played really well against us

Comment

ok, he has been a complete ass wipe over the last 'year'.... however, he was at one point a very tidy and promising player who created goals and finished nicely?!

He got injured, by a player at QPR and it stopped his career effectively.

Give him a chance, new manager etc, if hes fit hes worth a shout against MK DONS, surely???

Comment

Rowan Vine is sh!t and a w@nker so I hope he doesnt get a chance. He couldn't get into the Exeter and acted like he was miles better than anyone else there when in fact he wasn't. He is nowhere near good enough for us.
                      Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Seriously though i'm glad Hughes is looking at everyone, and rightly so. Just because the old regime didn't rate someone doesn;t mean they should be dismissed, after all the old regime wasn't working. Prime example is the way NW blanked Buz repeatedly last year and we all know how brilliant he was, especially in that league.
                        Not trying to be ITK but from what i know NW has done this to a fair few people at our club Buzz and Vine being just 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
                          Rowan Vine is sh!t and a w@nker so I hope he doesnt get a chance. He couldn't get into the Exeter and acted like he was miles better than anyone else there when in fact he wasn't. He is nowhere near good enough for us.
                          but he was at one point, in fact everyone loved him at one point...

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                            Not trying to be ITK but from what i know NW has done this to a fair few people at our club Buzz and Vine being just 2.
                            That is what worries me, Buzz is a good player, well he was...

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X