X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samba by a mile. Alex has dodgy knees.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Both wd obviously be the dream scenario but seems a bit of a luxury to leave Ferdinand out when we lack a left back, two midfield players and at least one striker.

Comment

Samba must be more used to being under pressure/seige than Alex... there must be many CFC games where Alex hasn't needed to make a serious tackle/intervention such was their domination of play. I'd therefore say Samba is more suited to our situation.

Comment

Samba for me. Would love Alex also though, both great players.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Samba mainly due to what it will do to bburn

Comment

Alex is a better footballer, will probably offer more due to his free-kicks and you don't get bought by Chelsea for no reason so for that I'd choose Alex

However Samba is more experienced in a relegation battle and that could come in handy - more of a leader.

tbh if we sign any of these two i'd be ecstatic
              http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Samba. Better injury track record. We need someone to come in and hit the ground running.

Alex has had his share of injuries over the last 2 years and hasn't played as much this season. I'd still take him if Samba wasn't available though.

Comment

Alex would leave us more cash for elsewhere , as long as samba leaves Blackburn which he will not bothered, though saying that they won without him sat and the yak

Comment

Alex for me. He's much better on the ball and is a class act who will be a bargain. Not only can he take a FK but he's also really good in the air for corners etc, just like Samba.

Sambas a beast no doubt, but not great on the ball. Seen him make a few mistakes this season, so far from perfect and would cost double that of Alex. He would be a fans favourite with blood and guts for the cause but less cultured, a Danny Sh1ttu to Alex's Clarke Carlisle if you like....

For me, if we got Samba it would be stupid to not also get Alex who represents a bargain, whereas, if they get Alex first, I could see them not going for Samba anymore and spending that money on a striker.

Anyway, people saying get samba to fck blackburn up is irrelevant as he's leaving whether we get him or not, and as for Alex having no pressure at Chelsea as they win more.... Do you think there's not massive pressure in top 6 or champions league matches, later stages of cups etc etc...?

Comment

Alex, he's played at the very top and still should be but AVB is a stubborn fool
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Alex to be announced tomorrow

Comment

Samba, better defender

Comment

we should buy them both and play them and shittu at the back , scare the **** out of all the forwards

Comment

..and either one for Captain.

Comment

do you think AVB is bent?

Comment

Working...
                                X