Samba or Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba or Alex

If you had to choose 1 out of Samba or Alex who would it be . For me it would be Alex . I would rather spend 5m on a player with experience of champions league football , then spend 10m - 15m on samba . I can't see Blackburn letting him go for anthing less .

Very good and tough question that... I think i would go for Alex to, only just though.

Comment

Agree

Comment

samba.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Samba

Comment

Alex for me. Samba is immense but Alex is very assured & throw in his devastating free kicks & you have a very good player.

Comment

Samba, younger, better in the air and to me offers more of a threat at set peices (and by god do we need help here), Alex reads the game better and has more expericance.

Alex great player and for his quality will be relatieve cheap (£3m to £4m) due to his contract running out (Samba will cost £8m to £10m), so can i be gready have them both.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Alex

He was the main reason Chelsea won the league and made JT look better than he actually is.

now look at them, dodgy defending all season which is why they are nowhere near man city.

We need somebody to take our free kick...Alex is the man for that job

Comment

samba

Comment

why not both....

Comment

samba because he would better compliment ferdinand - plus it wd also f**k one of our biggest rivals.

Comment

Rumour on twitter that Alex is hours away from signing for us , can't see it being true . Just passing on so don't shoot messenger

Comment

Alex cos he is a lot better footballer

Comment

Yes, both would be fantastic - but if only one, I go for the better value for money = Alex. But I still want both.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i cant see why we wont go for both really tbh.... if Alex is due to sign... we also know that MH said yesterday he was int in Samba... so i think both could be a poss...

Comment

Working...
                              X