#Livid..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Livid..

Seriously getting livid at the so called 'QPR FANS' abusing, moaning and being damn right disrespectful of the owners/players.

My main concern however is TF! - I cannot believe some of the reactions of people on twitter.

1. We have team of players which needs working with and MH will provide the team with new confidence and shape. Im sure of it, Patience.
    2. We need strengthening but getting the right players in takes time , again patience needed.
    3. TF is putting money into the club and working REALLY hard to sort this situation out.
    4. We have ONLY JUST BEEN PROMOTED!!!!!!
    5. The guy likes to communicate, you cant have it both ways.

Seriously get of his back, where the **** would we be without him???? Bottom of the league - trust me!!

Rant over

is that one of those hash tag thingys???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Very good post.

After Flavio they started on Warnock. Now it is Tony.
      Our fans have to moan at someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        is that one of those hash tag thingys???
        I thought I was being clever

Comment

I couldn't agree more. It's time everyone got behind the players and manager 100% they need us now to show our support.
          i was at Newcastle yesterday and had to ask the 2 blokes in front why they had bothered to make a 500 mile round trip just to #### the team off from the opening minute. "come on Hughes get Bothroyd off sort it out ain't you seen enough " came after approx 5 mins !!! Jeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            Seriously getting livid at the so called 'QPR FANS' abusing, moaning and being damn right disrespectful of the owners/players.

My main concern however is TF! - I cannot believe some of the reactions of people on twitter.

1. We have team of players which needs working with and MH will provide the team with new confidence and shape. Im sure of it, Patience.
            2. We need strengthening but getting the right players in takes time , again patience needed.
            3. TF is putting money into the club and working REALLY hard to sort this situation out.

Seriously get of his back, where the **** would we be without him???? Bottom of the league - trust me!!

Rant over
            we pay our money, so we are entitled to have a dig ,is what happens in football ,get used to it
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I think most of it comes from frustration.
              We (I think) all knew this season would be tough but we didnt start too badly given the short timescale available to get new players in. But for nearly 3 months now we've just got worse and worse. Many promises have been made about funds and new players and nothing is 'overtly' coming to fruition. No wonder people get disappointed, they pay good money in hard times to watch highly paid people not earning (in their eyes) their wages.
              The management can't expect to promise us the world and deliver f eck all without copping some flack.
              And if anyone says we've just been unlucky....b ollo cks! Once we find someone that can hit a cows ar se with a banjo, we might have half a chance but until then, fans will be annoyed/frustrated/disappointed and vocal!
              Rant over, going back to trawling the site for a realistic transfer rumour.....
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Although I agree with your post - I do think that if he decides to be a Twitter junkie, then that comes with certain draw backs as well as the self promotion he is using it for.

It is not purely about communication. I think (as a few journos have started to say openly) that he should maybe lay off the tweets a bit. Especially as we can hardly stop Joey from embarrassing himself and the club every day if his bosses are big tweeters.

It's like fame - you get all the perks, you have to take the **** too. If you Tweet all over the place, people will reply and have a pop.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Rant over
                  Agree 100%. Anyone ripping into Tony needs their head examined.

I saw a post yesterday blaming Warnock for yesterday’s loss! WTF?

Bothroyd is a donkey but there is no point whatsoever in slating TF/MH for his uselessness, especially when our current options look bleaker than a 2 week holiday in Chernobyl.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                    I couldn't agree more. It's time everyone got behind the players and manager 100% they need us now to show our support.
                    i was at Newcastle yesterday and had to ask the 2 blokes in front why they had bothered to make a 500 mile round trip just to #### the team off from the opening minute. "come on Hughes get Bothroyd off sort it out ain't you seen enough " came after approx 5 mins !!! Jeeeeez
                    Completely agree, why follow a team up and down the country just to give them abuse, lower their confidence and reduce our chances of getting a result?

I'm convinced that no matter who plays for us, manages us Or owns us, a large number of our fans won't be happy.

Don't even get me started on TF getting stick from so called fans of ours on Twitter. Absolute joke.

Comment

we are losing and bottom 3,probably explains the unhappy section of fans..it's ongoing and nothing new...
                      some are still dismayed over warnock being sacked and the likelihood that persons were being spoken too whilst,nw still in the hot seat.
                      1500+ at newky, sunday early pm ko is excellent

Comment

They have just been talking about TF's tweeting this minute on Talksport and he got criticised by them for getting involved with fans.

I don't want fans having a pop at him, but he will get that if he uses Twitter.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                        X