Alan Pardew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Pardew

Had a brief chat with Alan Pardew at the airport last night and he was very complimentary about our performance yesterday and definitely thinks Hughes has what it takes to keep us up etc

No consolation for us losing of course but made me feel a little bit better

I like Pardew. Good manager.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Had a brief chat with Alan Pardew at the airport last night and he was very complimentary about our performance yesterday and definitely thinks Hughes has what it takes to keep us up etc

No consolation for us losing of course but made me feel a little bit better
      He was hardly going to tell you any different, you could have been a nutter

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        He was hardly going to tell you any different, you could have been a nutter
        :drunk:

Of course he told me what I wanted to hear but it was nice hearing it all the same

On a separate note he must be spending all his expenses on his phone bill as he was never off the thing and it was ringing non stop

If he had turned it off he could have gone to London with BA rather then Flybe with the money he would have saved and not sat with the likes of us:drunk:

Comment

Working...
        X