Your head and not your heart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your head and not your heart.

Do you think well will stay in the premier league?
    Im not sure as i dont think we can attract quality players given our position.

With this squad no, we need at least another centre back and a midfielder..

Comment

Yes. Few buys in, team starts to gel, couple of wins under our belts and we will be OK. Will be tough, but we will be OK IMO.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My head says we will stay up and it WONT go down to the last day. Once we get a few more players in and start picking up points then we'll be fine.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
          Ask me on 1st Feb!

Comment

I'll let you know after the Wigan game.

Comment

My worry is that the good available players will have better options than little 'ol QPR, so we'll be left with panic buying to maybe mop up a few rejects as a gamble to solve our problems. Hope I'm wrong and MH can attract the right players, if not it will be a struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                What's a 'quality' player? We got plenty of poor quality players. What we need is good players of EPL standard.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

To little to late for me, Xmas ****ed us big time and for that I blame warnock in its entirety

It's gonna take something special from Hughes IMO

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    To little to late for me, Xmas ****ed us big time and for that I blame warnock in its entirety

Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

So Hughes would have won against Man U, Liverpool Arsenal with the same squad you think?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        So Hughes would have won against Man U, Liverpool Arsenal with the same squad you think?
                        Dave, the first rule of WATRB is you dont disagree with W12!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All depends on games against Wigan, Wolves, Fulham, Stoke and Everton in my view. If we don't beat Wigan next week I reckon we deserve to go down.......

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Dave, the first rule of WATRB is you dont disagree with W12!

Comment

My heart says maybe with 2-3 experienced Prem players we will drag ourselves out and up. Spirit and effort seemed better today

My head says only castoffs and mercenaries will bother to join us now, too little too late

We need lady luck to turn for us

Comment

Working...
                              X