Tottenham bid for Christoper Samba Blackburn Rovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham bid for Christoper Samba Blackburn Rovers

Tottenham have made a £7.5million offer for Blackburn defender Chris Samba. Harry Redknapp has put a central defender at the top of his January shopping list.

More...

Sorry candle wax face. You won't get him.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I can't understand why they want another CB?!
      Bassong
      King
      Kaboul
      Dawson
      Gallas?
      No one has left yet of those mentioned. If Gallas is leaving it's still 3 top quality PL CB's(King Dawson Kaboul) and another quality CB in Bassong.

Comment

How about **** off

Comment

old Harry boy was on talksport a couple of days ago and said they were not going in for anyone unless they were special, did'nt want anyone warming the bench, seems a few cb's at the spuds
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think we should go £7:5 mill and a pound.
            Everytime 'arry bids we up it a £1

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
              Bassong
              King
              Kaboul
              Dawson
              Gallas?
              No one has left yet of those mentioned. If Gallas is leaving it's still 3 top quality PL CB's(King Dawson Kaboul) and another quality CB in Bassong.
              I think that's what Samba's thinking also, along with the thought "will i actually get a game at Spurs, or will my career hit a brick wall"

Meanwhile, he'll have MH in his ear saying "you won't get a game at Spurs, or be in one game, out the next, stuff them and join me at the Super Hoops"

Comment

This will be interesting, should be a no brainer and join Spurs but if we win this people might sit up and take notice

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                  Bassong
                  King
                  Kaboul
                  Dawson
                  Gallas?

This is Harry Redknapp's transfer policy. Rack 'em and stack 'em. Spurs bench and Ressies are a graveyard for above average players.

Great manager but their wage bill has got to be astronomical.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                    This will be interesting, should be a no brainer and join Spurs but if we win this people might sit up and take notice
                    I agree.

I would put our chances at 40% now Spurs have put in a firm bid.

Comment

Why would he want to go there with about 5 others that play his position. If he comes here he will be guaranteed a place, he knows Hughes well and...he should!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He goes there he will play most weeks

They think they got a chance at the title , gallas and king always injured Dawson just back bassong they don't fancy an kaboul always a mistake waiting to happen
                        If their in for him Which makes sense that's done, just hope everyone stays away from alex

Comment

If we can't get him, i'd be more than happy with Alex tbh
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                            He goes there he will play most weeks

They think they got a chance at the title , gallas and king always injured Dawson just back bassong they don't fancy an kaboul always a mistake waiting to happen
                            If their in for him Which makes sense that's done, just hope everyone stays away from alex
                            To be honest, i'd rather Alex anyway, and doubted we'd get both. So if we don't get Samba, that money would get Alex, Onoura and Bridge and frees up cash to be spent on a striker or midfielder etc....

Comment

Just online from the Telegraph. Spurs firm favourites. Oh well, lets get Alex and Onuhua in the centre. Wouldn't mind a Brazilian wonderkid or two up front while we;re at it. Rome not built in a day etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...rn-Rovers.html

Comment

Working...
                              X