Mark Hughes Wants to Build QPR Legacy after being Appointed Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes Wants to Build QPR Legacy after being Appointed Manager

Mark Hughes insists QPR's ambition means he is looking to remain at Loftus Road for the long term. He said: 'My last couple of positions haven't lasted as long as I wanted. I'm wanting longevity.'

More...

Mark Hughes says QPR ambitions match his own

New QPR boss Mark Hughes says his ambitions match those of the club as he is unveiled as manager following a "whirlwind of negotiation".

More...

Comment

Mark Hughes: 'It has been a whirlwind at QPR'

Newly-appointed QPR manager Mark Hughes says he does not have a problem with captain Joey Barton using Twitter.

More...

Comment

A very handsome man.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          A very handsome man.

Comment

By the way, what did he say.....

Case closed!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Mark Hughes Wants to Build QPR Legacy after being Appointed Manager

Mark Hughes is determined to build a legacy at Queen’s Park Rangers after replacing Neil Warnock as the club’s manager. Hughes is targeting a place in the Europa League next year, if he is successful in avoiding relegation this season. Hughes, who will be joined by Mark Bowen as assistant manager, Eddie Niedzwiecki as first-team [...]

More...

Comment

Fluffy kittens ?

Comment

Mark Hughes: QPR is mine for the long haul

Ambition is a big word for Mark Hughes. He left Fulham accusing the club of lacking it and took over three miles up the road at QPR, desperate to portray them as a club with plenty.

More...

Comment

QPR's new manager Mark Hughes insists he is at the club for the long haul and wants t

Mark Hughes accepted the job as QPR manager because he had a burning desire to create "some kind of legacy".

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X