Adel Taarabt 'set for QPR stay after Al-Sadd baulk at £15m valuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt 'set for QPR stay after Al-Sadd baulk at £15m valuation

Great news! Well until another club comes in for him anyway..

Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 10-01-2012, 09:59 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

I'm sure playing under a big name manager like Hughes is well up Adel's street.

Hope he stays, proved in his last 5 odd games he's our best player by a mile.

Comment

Wonder if Hughsey knows about Adel? Someone said on another thread he wont like flair players, but didnt he sign Robinho.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Wonder if Hughsey knows about Adel? Someone said on another thread he wont like flair players, but didnt he sign Robinho.
        Also Dembele.
        Like the look of him

Comment

Not the same level but David Bentley liked a showboat

Comment

Walking out at HT v Chelsea ???

I could have sworn I saw him on the pitch 2nd half.......Shoddy.

Will be interesting to see what MH makes of him.
            African Nations might work against him ?

Comment

Pretty sure Hughes signed the likes of Robinho and Duff so he does appreciate flair players. Hoping he'll get the best out of Buzz.

You dont sell your best players if youre seriously ambitious, therefore no point in selling Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Pretty sure Hughes signed the likes of Robinho and Duff so he does appreciate flair players. Hoping he'll get the best out of Buzz.

You dont sell your best players if youre seriously ambitious, therefore no point in selling Adel.
                I think we could see Buzz get a start vs Newcastle if we dont get a CM in by Friday? Personally, wouldnt object at all.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Depends how much they offer for Adel. I'd take £15m for Taarabt in a heartbeat - particularly how much we owe Spurs to get rid of him.

And Adel can learn to keep the play hurrying along, then all power to him. He's got to learn he can't do it all himself though.

Comment

Working...
                  X