Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amit Bhatia will ask Neil to set up an account for fan messages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit Bhatia will ask Neil to set up an account for fan messages.

"Given the overwhelming requests, I will ask Neil to set up email account so letters and thoughts can be sent directly to him. Will do asap."
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Great idea. Let us know when you have the information

Comment

Excellent, totally and utterly proud of the classy gentlemen we have in charge of our club

Comment

Its a great idea and one that Neil can look back to when he feels down.

Comment

Great news indeed just so long as some people don't abuse it
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Why don't we set up a post on here and then we can forward it?

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
              "Given the overwhelming requests, I will ask Neil to set up email account so letters and thoughts can be sent directly to him. Will do asap."
              I honestly can't remember ever being as devoted to a Manager than to Neil!....Yes I think what has happened had to happen but he has done so much and left me with some awesome mermories!...I'm 42 so I've got about 35 years of QPR memories!!...Really love the guy!!.....But do think change was needed. I wish he'd had the luxury of a decent transfer window though...takeover timing was rubbish!!!....and sacking timing (in next transfer window) was equally unfortunate....did he get his chance?.....we'll never know!

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                Why don't we set up a post on here and then we can forward it?
                Great idea, then someone can check my poor grammar and spelling before I sent it to him, I don't want Neil thinking I am being lazy.

Comment

FFS people,he ain't dead !!! Yes,he did a great job but so do i for my company,don't think anyone will ever set up an account for messages when i get the tin tac,and he got paid handsomely,unlike you or i if we lose our jobs !!
                  Let's move on... !!

Comment

what a good idea , id like to just say thanks to neil for what he done for our club!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      FFS people,he ain't dead !!! Yes,he did a great job but so do i for my company,don't think anyone will ever set up an account for messages when i get the tin tac,and he got paid handsomely,unlike you or i if we lose our jobs !!
                      Let's move on... !!
                      Yeah but, no one give a sh*t about you...only joking

Comment

Let's move on... !!
                        So we're not allowed to show our gratitude? With all due respect, Neil's job was always gonna hold a higher importance to me than yours. Unless you're in a position to save my life.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                          Yeah but, no one give a sh*t about you...only joking
                          Ha ha ,you got a good point there W12 they don't give a to##,but i think Neil knew just what we all thought of him,and i am eternally grateful for him for getting us promoted,but this just feels like a book of condolences to me,and a long list of thank you's seems a little weird.
                          Perhaps it's just me....

Comment

Let's move on... !!
                            Massive difference mate, the job Warnock performed brought joy to thousands of people.

Comment

Ha ha ,you got a good point there W12 they don't give a to##,but i think Neil knew just what we all thought of him,and i am eternally grateful for him for getting us promoted,but this just feels like a book of condolences to me,and a long list of thank you's seems a little weird.
                              Perhaps it's just me....
                              I just think it just the way it all ended really, we didn't really has the chance to say thank you for everything he done for us, it all ended on a negative note.

We are where we are today because of that legend

Comment

Working...
                              X