Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barton....catalyst behind Warnock sacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton....catalyst behind Warnock sacking?

Calm down.

We need a rest now.
    Give every single player their support.
    Last edited by Shania; 08-01-2012, 09:02 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me

Comment

If certain things are true i dont think he helped.

Comment

Quite possibly. That's the problem with these high profile signings, when you're used to dealing with Championship players.

Comment

Joey Barton will prove bro e a very good signing once he has a few Premiership class players around him.

Comment

I don't doubt he wasn't helping, but if the reports are true, he was in his right to speak up about the drunks. Neil told Joey to pipe down allegedly, instead of trying to find a new team of staff. That along with his alleged loss of the dressing room, and you'd have to think that Neil didn't help himself.

Of course, this info may be wrong, but so is trying to blame Barton.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think that is unfair with no evidence or proof to suggest Joey might have something to do with the sacking

Comment

This is why we need a manager who cvan handle big personalities in the dressing room,not be in awe of them.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    Joey Barton will prove bro e a very good signing once he has a few Premiership class players around him.

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                      I think that is unfair with no evidence or proof to suggest Joey might have something to do with the sacking

I bet Thomas Cromwell was the man!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I don't doubt he wasn't helping, but if the reports are true, he was in his right to speak up about the drunks. Neil told Joey to pipe down allegedly, instead of trying to find a new team of staff. That along with his alleged loss of the dressing room, and you'd have to think that Neil didn't help himself.

Of course, this info may be wrong, but so is trying to blame Barton.
                        Not blaming Barton at all I'm starting to think we might owe him a big thank you!

Comment

NW caused his own downfall

Comment

NW couldn't cut it at this level and anyone who thought differently was deluded. If we'd have started the season without the famous 5 last minute signings I believe we might be in a different position. We had a good close squad and the likes of DJ and JB would have added to that. Neil's biggest mistake was to buy Barton, SWP etc etc as he has no experience of dealing with characters who are bigger than him and better at their jobs than he was at his.

I like Warnock as a person and will always hold him in high esteem for the last two seasons but I wished he'd retired back in May.

Always backed him as QPR manager although I would question his tactics, substitutions etc like I have and would any QPR manager

Onwards and upwards.
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

form is the catalyst for the sacking. we are worst team on form in the whole world.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X