No announcement yet.

Ray Ray, super Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its taken us 15 years to get back from the **** that **** signed, hately, osborne, zelic etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      Would'nt let him put the ketchup on the hotdogs on sth africa rd!!!!!!!
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
        I will get absolutely blasted for saying this by the looks of things but he would be a good assistant to whoever takes over!

Whilst at Chelsea he was very good and when he left chelsea started to flop!

I have a good friend at chelsea who says that he was a very good number 2 and was the reason they did so well whilst he was there!

I would have him as an assitant

Couldn't agree more. Clearly a great number 2 who just wasn't cut out for management. Not the first, won't be the last.

As for some of the comments about him on here they are disgraceful imo. Yes he was a poor manager, but he was a phenominal player for us and deserves a lot more respect than he's getting.

No doubt these are the same people forgetting the job Warnock did for us 9 months after the event and giving him an undeserved slagging as well. Yes he's proven out of his depth at this level and we needed a change, but some of the comments have been a joke....

Comment

No to Wilkins although probably better than Hughes. My guess is that we'll get Zola or Sven
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Will be protesting if that w*nker is manager

Comment

Leicester aside, Sven has worked wonders at club level.... I'd be happier with him than Hughes, who i'd find uninspiring to say the least.

Comment

wilkins was to blame for signing Simon Osbourne , then refusing to pick him , and playing himself instead , he signed Ned Zelic on what must have been a drunken whim , persisted with that donut Hately and got us ultimately relegated.
                He is a chelsea man through and through , need us say more
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Cant stand the Chelsea loving w****r, wouldnt go if he had any role at the club
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

You have got to be f#####g joking , have you all got short memories he drove this club into a mess buying all his old muckers, took the club down. NO NO NO NO, I'drather bring Ollie back

Comment

Short term just to keep us up.........George graham.

Comment

As a coach i would have no problem with that, very good tactically and works well with players, and players respect him, which as you can imagine is very important but as a coach with a manager above him, not as the main man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                          Short term just to keep us up.........George graham.
                          No i think we got to look long term mate. As much as im not overwhelmed by Hughes i think he could be the man the board want. Been in all the papers today. Theres no smoke without fire

Comment

To be honest Dave, don't think we would of got rid of Neil without a replacement ready to come of the rank. Especially in this short transfer window and the board seeing what only 8 days of transfers did in the summer. So hopefully the next candidate can be wheeled out shortly so the club can get down to the business of maintaining its place in the premier league. What a strange day, you wouldn't have thought we got the sh ite bags at home possibly in the next round of the FA cup.

Comment

Wilkins managed to get us relegated once, I'm sure he could do it again.

And anyway, haven't we had enough of all things Tango.
                              Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                                To be honest Dave, don't think we would of got rid of Neil without a replacement ready to come of the rank. Especially in this short transfer window and the board seeing what only 8 days of transfers did in the summer. So hopefully the next candidate can be wheeled out shortly so the club can get down to the business of maintaining its place in the premier league. What a strange day, you wouldn't have thought we got the sh ite bags at home possibly in the next round of the FA cup.
                                Agree with that mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X