Honest Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Question

To everyone who is saying I trust Tony. Why do you trust Tony over Warnock? Warnock with around 50years of footballing experience, or Tony the football fan with alot of money? Why do you trust him so much more, especially s he even tweeted other day that if he fails he will step down? What does he class as failure enough for him to step down? Relegation? Hope not for all our sakes

No answer then? Also another thing that makes this decision even more devastating for warnock is he will always be brandished as never being good enough for the premiership, when the fact of the matter is he has never managed a team good enough for the premiership, FACT!

Comment

have my doubts about TF bit of Del Boy about him ,but it's his wonga
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Yeah I trust Warnock over Tony, but Tony is the chairman who has the club close at heart so I can understand why he needed to sack him, but it was the wrong decision imo.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
          Yeah I trust Warnock over Tony, but Tony is the chairman who has the club close at heart so I can understand why he needed to sack him, but it was the wrong decision imo.
          Can understand why he done it, he don't think warnock is good enough and as it's his dough he can do whatever wants but just curious to know why people keep saying they trust him but they don't trust warnok?

Comment

TF is successful in many of his ventures but not all, same as NW was successful in parts. Silly to compare the two and play one off against the other. Different roles, different expectations
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

why did you say trust in warnock when we had got 2 points from 24, one position of relagation with one home win....... because he was OUR manager, and he has proven himself in football managment, well never in the prem

why do i say trust in tony, becuase he is OUR owner, and he is a proven buisnessmen,and this was a buisness decision.

Comment

Personally have more faith & trust in Amit. I can see him being there for a very long time TF or no TF.

But as it is we have to trust his judgement as our owner.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  To everyone who is saying I trust Tony. Why do you trust Tony over Warnock? Warnock with around 50years of footballing experience, or Tony the football fan with alot of money? Why do you trust him so much more, especially s he even tweeted other day that if he fails he will step down? What does he class as failure enough for him to step down? Relegation? Hope not for all our sakes
                  It's not a question of trusting Tony more than Neil. It's more that Tony pays the bills, its his club so its his decision. I know some would like us back in league 1, going to games with 200 fans (amazing the amount of fans on message boards that were at these games btw....certainly more than 200!! ) but I want us to progress as a club. Tony's got some interesting ideas, new stadium, expanding into asia. He's a bloke who doesn't like to rest on his laurels. I genuinely think we'll progress as a club with him in charge.

Comment

Flav and Bernie are proven business men look where that got us

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Flav and Bernie are proven business men look where that got us
                      yeah but i have more faith in amit and tony ,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Everyone said briatore was a successful businessman, doesn't mean he knows anything about football!!!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          It's not a question of trusting Tony more than Neil. It's more that Tony pays the bills, its his club so its his decision. I know some would like us back in league 1, going to games with 200 fans (amazing the amount of fans on message boards that were at these games btw....certainly more than 200!! ) but I want us to progress as a club. Tony's got some interesting ideas, new stadium, expanding into asia. He's a bloke who doesn't like to rest on his laurels. I genuinely think we'll progress as a club with him in charge.
                          Nobody wants us in league 1, and I'm not for one minute saying I dot trust tony, I love the bloke as he seems very genuine, just was curious to see people's answer. I have calmed down now, feel devastated for Neil but I have faith in Tony to choose the right guy and keep us up. Only worrying thing for me was Phil Beard saying we will get 1 or 2 players in, if that happens than won't matter who is in charge, we will go down!

Comment

No answer then? Also another thing that makes this decision even more devastating for warnock is he will always be brandished as never being good enough for the premiership, when the fact of the matter is he has never managed a team good enough for the premiership, FACT!
                            Why has a bigger club not come in for Warnock in all his time in Management, surly if he was good enough he would have had a longer stint in the top league? Cant be just bad luck and Tevez mate..

Comment

Nobody wants us in league 1, and I'm not for one minute saying I dot trust tony, I love the bloke as he seems very genuine, just was curious to see people's answer. I have calmed down now, feel devastated for Neil but I have faith in Tony to choose the right guy and keep us up. Only worrying thing for me was Phil Beard saying we will get 1 or 2 players in, if that happens than won't matter who is in charge, we will go down!
                              My wanting to be in league 1 comment wasn't directed at you. You know the fans that are like that, we have plenty of them.

Beard comment is worrying though. This season was never going to be easy eh? this is qpr!

Comment

Working...
                              X