Oh dear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear...

Sh*t performance. Couldn't string together a 5 yard pass, Gabbidon and Hall got tore apart by MK Dons version of Patrick Ageymang, Campbell was useless and looked like he couldn't be arsed in the second half, Mackie was a disgrace I dont know how he lasted 90 minutes he was a complete waste of a shirt. Also Macheda on the left, and then taking him off, WTF? Faurlin going off injured tops it off. Warnock surely has to be fearing for his job now.
    Last edited by DelTrotter; 07-01-2012, 07:34 PM.

Shite in every department today including the fans. Although I'm sure we can be forgiven under the circumstances lately.

Comment

Macheda was pony today, but was much better on the left with ball at his feet

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        Macheda was pony today, but was much better on the left with ball at his feet
        I thought Macheda was our most threatening player, only one who looked like they would make something happen. Mackie was a waste of a shirt today and i dont know how he wasn't subbed.

Comment

Why is Warnock still manager?

Comment

Thought smith was best player by a mile. Agree about Mackie, his worst ever game for us

Comment

At least Mackies consistent!!

Comment

Working...
              X