No announcement yet.

The Macheda signing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a tall lad, NW might give him a go at CB.

Comment

I think he will be an OK signing if he is committed which is a big question mark for me.

He most certainly is not the answer to our problems, but he is now the best forward at the club, which to be fair is not saying much.

NW wants to play 4-4-2 in my mind but at won't play that way whilst AT is in the side. Too many attacking players and AT loses the ball too much.

NW is banking on AT being sold (that's why he's playing so well). I think we'll buy a small forward in the mould of Defoe, probably AJ from Fulham and he'll play Macheda and Johnson up front. HH/JB would be Macheda's replacement and DJ Campell will be AJ's replacement.

I would guess Zamora was our number 1 target with Macheda number 2. But BZ is massively overpriced 8-9M (30 y-o).
      :drunk:

Comment

NW wants to play 4-4-2 in my mind but at won't play that way whilst AT is in the side. Too many attacking players and AT loses the ball too much.

NW is banking on AT being sold (that's why he's playing so well).

Tarbs won't be sold in Jan as he is away at the African Nations, he has also been exceptionally good at passing and moving and in turn not loosing the ball since his return to the side.

Comment

I should think he found it very weird too, not seeing all decisions being given by a ref for the team he plays in.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Tarbs won't be sold in Jan as he is away at the African Nations, he has also been exceptionally good at passing and moving and in turn not loosing the ball since his return to the side.

The only way he won't be sold is if we don't get a decent bid.

Face it, he wants to go, NW wants him to go, its just a question of getting a reasonable fee for him as Spurs get 50%. I think 7 million will be enough for us to accept, but who will buy him?
            :drunk:

Comment

Working...
            X