Suarez report...wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez report...wow

judging by what ive just heard on ssn he should getting a much longer ban than he did, if i was a liverpool fan id be embarrassed for backing him. the fa went pretty in depth by the sounds of things.

witchu talkin bout willis???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

8 matches is a pretty long ban - what do you expect? A year?

According to our law there is no difference to what he said than calling someone a welsh git. Remember that next time we are playing Cardiff and half the ground are calling them sheep shaggers.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

but you see racism only works one way these days.............the truth hurts!

Comment

dont see the big deal.suarez has got a touch of the tar brush about him anyway
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

trevor phillips will not be pleased now lonesie!

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
              judging by what ive just heard on ssn he should getting a much longer ban than he did, if i was a liverpool fan id be embarrassed for backing him. the fa went pretty in depth by the sounds of things.
              They have to, clubs legal eagles scrutinise everything.

Comment

dunno really some of the **** the rat said to evra it just seems odd that his team mates like glen johnson will put up with him.

Mr Evra asked Mr Suárez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suárez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suárez "Say it to me again, I'm going to punch you". Mr Suárez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra continued by saying he was going to punch Mr Suárez. Mr Suárez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "Okay, blackie, blackie, blackie". As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to him in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "Ref, ref, he just called me a ****ing black."

Comment

This is getting pretty embarrassing for Liverpool and Luis Suarez.

Comment

And if I was the ref, I would have said to the pair of 'em, "name calling? one of you is calling the other supposedly nasty names?
                    Go on, **** off the pair of you, you're grown men, act like it."
                    And that should be the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        And if I was the ref, I would have said to the pair of 'em, "name calling? one of you is calling the other supposedly nasty names?
                        Go on, **** off the pair of you, you're grown men, act like it."
                        And that should be the end of it.
                        is that your stance on the AF and JT incident too?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                          No, the embarrassing thing is, that all this name-calling nonsense is given such coverage by our rubbish media.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                            is that your stance on the AF and JT incident too?
                            Yes.
                            I'm no fan of John Terry, but Crown Prosecution Service? You sure such infantile behaviour warrants the wasting of valuable court time?
                            I don't.

Comment

the breed which is a professional footballer, would sell there mother into prostitution so putting up with Suarez minor digression is nothing
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X