Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warnock you are a kidding yourself......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warnock you are a kidding yourself......

obvious from his pathetic line up he expects defeat so 'saving' his best for the inbreds...........what a disgrace and insult to our fans who are at the emirates.......................shame on you warnock.............gone down further in my estimation oif the man!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

um, bothroyd in for helguson( who couldnt play both games) other than that connolly and cerny in for ferdinand and kenny who are injured, not sure what ur complaining at!!!!

Comment

connolly =nailed on defeat............his mum will haul him off crying before half time!!

Comment

We need a better squad. All changes are forced changes appart from HH who can't play both.

Comment

so u dont agree then with one player, thats ur opinion, but the team selection is hardly an insult to the fans.

Comment

its an abomination! think of those poor Gooners who have paid upto a grand for a season ticket to see our rabble .
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              its an abomination! think of those poor Gooners who have paid upto a grand for a season ticket to see our rabble .
              and get to see the two bounce kid have a nervous break down on the pitch

Comment

Tbh im really ****ed off that he again refuses to start a striker that scored 13 league goals last yr. Not havin ano "injured" excuse, he has long been back from that. I have a feeling there is something going on behind the scenes in which is stopping NW from picking DJ....
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  obvious from his pathetic line up he expects defeat so 'saving' his best for the inbreds...........what a disgrace and insult to our fans who are at the emirates.......................shame on you warnock.............gone down further in my estimation oif the man!
                  What.......? Pretty much the line up I was expecting, thought he would give Bothroyd a chance against his ex team............certainly not a weak line up in that respect, just the best he has available ?

Comment

DJ shaggin Neils Mrs shocker to come out!
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      DJ shaggin Neils Mrs shocker to come out!

Comment

I have a feeling he leaked info to who ever told Ric and is paying the price and will be gone tomorrow. NW lost the plot weeks ago with his team selections, tactics and subs, so I'm not suprised with anything he does anymore.

Comment

It's been established with heidar's back he struggles to play two games a week, so two games in three days isn;t happening. What would you do? Have a moan if he played today and was rested against Norwich at home?

Comment

Not looking too bad at the mo.

Comment

I would not be suprised if we won today as a lot of top teams have list to lower teams this weekend, don't mean Bothroyd is better than DJC if we do, but I suppose he wants Bothryd to hold the ball up.

Comment

Working...
                              X