Unrest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unrest?

Fans network article which previews tomorrows game suggests'backroom unrest'. Quote is from Ian Wright. Team spirit hasnt been the same IMO this season and there have been lots of rumblings and rumours

This all surprises me given warnocks style and man management abilities

Sorry - just seen a similar thread started

Comment

Told certain people on here privately weeks ago what the problems were & now Wrighty has confirmed it.

For obvious reasons I'm saying nothing but trust me things are not ideal to say the least.

Comment

I just wonder what impact Barton actually has in the dressing room?

Comment

Ric can you say anything? Totally understand if no after what happened last time, but would appreciate anything you could say.

Comment

I must admit things haven't looked 'together' on the pitch for a few games now.

Swansea was the first game where they looked more of a team.

I wonder if Tarabat is involved because he hasn't been in the side recently and Warnock has talked openly about selling him.

Last thing we need going into the last part of the season is the team not being together.

I wonder who Ian Wright's ITK is?
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Chat tomorrow Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Told certain people on here privately weeks ago what the problems were & now Wrighty has confirmed it.

For obvious reasons I'm saying nothing but trust me things are not ideal to say the least.
                Bet it's something to do with Barton

Comment

Ok thanks mate! appreciate that.

Comment

Barton + Adel step forward....

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      I must admit things haven't looked 'together' on the pitch for a few games now.

Swansea was the first game where they looked more of a team.

I wonder if Tarabat is involved because he hasn't been in the side recently and Warnock has talked openly about selling him.

Last thing we need going into the last part of the season is the team not being together.

I wonder who Ian Wright's ITK is?
                      It can only be SWP !! as if you didnt know

Comment

Certain players getting fed up with Mackie being selected over them?

Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Please re-post....we wont say anything..honest..and no one will ever know !

Comment

my GOD IAN WRIGHT SAYS WE ARE IN MELT DOWN man the life boats women and barton first! might as well give up now! championship football next season ! oh well it was great while it lasted!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I've seen a few NW antics this season that worry me. The public slating of Traore, the dig at Faurlin, then the **** take of Traore's throw in. I also don't like all this 'privileged to be on the same pitch as them' or 'just happy to be here' stuff.

Can't say I'm surprised if there is unrest at the club to be honest.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X