Anyone Driving To The Emirates???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Driving To The Emirates???

Anyone know if there is anywhere to park?

Any £10 match day parking???

If you know anywhere please let me know!

Cheers!!!!
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Your better of driving to train station , is resident parking all over , prob cab park at top of holloway rd

Comment

Been On google map & it's two hour parking max or resident parking

I'm going to cockfosters & getting tube from there
      Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

Wouldn't even consider driving to their ground. In a massively built up area. There are though some NCP car parks near Angel which is not that far from the ground. Will probably be cheap over the bank holiday weekend.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You could always try rent someone's driveway by clicking on the banner at the top or the link below.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Northampton View Post
            Been On google map & it's two hour parking max or resident parking

I'm going to cockfosters & getting tube from there
            Get there EARLY! I live not far off Enfield so often drive to cockfosters if national rail is buggered or to stanmore for parking to get near Wembley. Even when we've been on time we've got to the station only to find the car park is full and then its a right pain in the #### to find somewhere else. You might be fine but just a tip as I'd expect it be busy ob an arsenal home game day.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
              Get there EARLY! I live not far off Enfield so often drive to cockfosters if national rail is buggered or to stanmore for parking to get near Wembley. Even when we've been on time we've got to the station only to find the car park is full and then its a right pain in the #### to find somewhere else. You might be fine but just a tip as I'd expect it be busy ob an arsenal home game day.
              Thanks looking at getting there early to take in a few beers but thanks for the heads up
              Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

Come away from the matchday area to florence st, cross st etc, behind the fire station in upper st. Residents bays are mon- fri, and parking bays finish at 1pm. I go there every week.

Comment

Found parking for £10 15min walk from emirates

N4 3HH Goodwin street
                  "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Working...
                  X