• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mackie on a roll?

2 goals in 2 games, keep it up Jamie.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Yes, very happy for him and for us, and some were writing him totally off just a couple of weeks ago
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Listen...........it is the exact same situation as wed......Fair play for his goal and he took it well. But other than that the guy was non existant and offered nothing! I love his work rate and effort, and his goals are to be applauded. But he is a passanger for most of the game. Performance wise Adel was miles better today.

Still think he is an impact player off the bench. Am sure a lot of people will say he is the best player in the world at the moment having scored 2 in 2 but i hope come January we bring in better quality.

Comment

Tend to agree..not a starter for me..last 20mins can't fault his effort but does tend to drift in and out of games..much better with the ball than without it

Comment

did we not tar heider with this brush before he became our top scorer in the prem..........give the lad a break you chaps!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He deserves it after all the stick he received from the fans including myself.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
              Listen...........it is the exact same situation as wed......Fair play for his goal and he took it well. But other than that the guy was non existant and offered nothing! I love his work rate and effort, and his goals are to be applauded. But he is a passanger for most of the game. Performance wise Adel was miles better today.

Still think he is an impact player off the bench. Am sure a lot of people will say he is the best player in the world at the moment having scored 2 in 2 but i hope come January we bring in better quality.
              Totally agree, dont want to see him starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Yes, very happy for him and for us, and some were writing him totally off just a couple of weeks ago
                some said they would get rid for 2 mill !!

Comment

Agreed.

People let goals and certain moments cloud their judgement on a players ability.

Comment

I think Mackie adds something, he's hungry and doesn't drop his head and most importantly tends to go forward.

Our players should pass to him more often and bring him into the game. He's done more than most of our top signing this season. Sometimes our players seem to think they have better options or don't seem to believe in him.

Comment

Fair few times Adel took hopeful punts from long range instead of playing him in.

Done his best today anyway Jamie, very far from the first person worth criticising in my book.

Comment

Comment

Did nothing before the goal and did nothing after, did take his goal well though. Would prefer to see SWP start

Comment

thing for me is. if mackie wasnt on the field, we'd have lost that game 1-0.

only he would of anticipated that back header.

i like him because he isnt afraid to take a player on and get amongst it.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
                              Did nothing before the goal and did nothing after, did take his goal well though. Would prefer to see SWP start
                              too be fair swp couldnt hit the arris of an elephant with a double bass!............not the player he was by a long shot!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X