X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utter ********
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

FFS i'm getting totally fooked off with these stupid demoralizing posts and polls. Negative shiiite thats all that seems to get posted these days. For gods sake chin up, chest out, we are the Rangers Boys. Nuff said!!!

In fact i'll start my own poll. Should Alex Ferguson be sacked as Man Ure only won 2-0 against us rather than the 5-0's against Wigan and Foolham. Get some perspective here. We're new to the premier league, we're learning as we go. We're trying to build for the future and most of all our sole aim this season is 17th!!!! We're gonna lose points when we should have picked up more. Thats called naivety at this level. We're gonna miss easy chances cos we don't have the quality of most premier league teams. We're gonna concede sloppy goals from time to time cos we can't afford the worlds top defenders. And cos we lose more than we win our confidence will always be on the low side. This is reality. Anyone who thinks we should be rolling over teams like Swansea, Wigan, Norwich etc then think again. This is a season long battle to the bitter end but we do have enough to survive this and more than anything Warnock will make sure we DO!!!

Comment

Pointless f**king thread, I like above is getting pi**ed off with these posts.

Comment

Not yet but im still to be convinced hes the man. Not overly confident he will get it right in the window.Im on the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
            Utter ********
            Frapps i've just noticed your Avatar mate. Fooooking brilliant pal. Cheered me up no end from all the negative bullllshiiite being hurled around on here.

Comment

Who were the 6 that said sack him Tango & cash Paladini, Vine, Rowlands,& Ageymang

Comment

Originally posted by hertranger View Post
                Pointless f**king thread, I like above is getting pi**ed off with these posts.

Comment

I said no because I am not a 7 year old that expects us to be beating Utd and Liverpool.

Comment

Mixed views for me.

On the one hand, we need to see whether a proper fund for players works for NW coz he hasn't really had that chance yet. On the flip, worried that he takes quality players like Barton and SWP and turns them into average...

Comment

Support the team, players, manager, staff ffs
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

voted no but feel what pointless post

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                          Support the team, players, manager, staff ffs

Comment

frigging pointless next!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

i cant believe some voting yes to this poll!! Who would we get ffs Steve Kean might be availible by then i suppose. Or hang on get Ray Wilkins to get us relegated he has the experience!! Absolutle fooking Tosh and a big fat no!
                              All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Based on this poll, 9.8% of QPR fans are idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X