No announcement yet.

Great point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best we've played for a while. Unfortunately we still don't really look like scoring but not long til January now...

Comment

Totally agree with what's been said. An excellent point. Would also add that traore's crossing is world class. We need to give him the opportunity to get in those positions more, those crosses are begging to be buried. Also, thought clint and fitz looked pretty good (bar the goal of course). Pretty certain we wouldn't have lost against sunderland if they'd been playing

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Totally agree with what's been said. An excellent point. Would also add that traore's crossing is world class. We need to give him the opportunity to get in those positions more, those crosses are begging to be buried. Also, thought clint and fitz looked pretty good (bar the goal of course). Pretty certain we wouldn't have lost against sunderland if they'd been playing
        Nuff said,the key incident they failed to deal with.

Comment

Hand ball tho weren't it,I know that doesn't clear the CBs for letting him get the shot away

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            The reaction from some is embarrassing. Until today, they'd only conceeded two at home. Going a goal down to Swansea in their back yard usually spells defeat. We were easilly the better side in the second half, and as much as they were the better side in the first, we still played good football.

Barton played ok, but still gave the ball away too much. Adel is improving. Needs to give the ball a little more, but top class thinking on his quick free kick to set up Barton's strike. Ali was class and got better as the game wore on, and Traore looked good going forward. Not too comfortable in defence and was lucky with the penalty shout, but he played well. I thought Young and Adel linked up really well, and fair play to Mackie. I still think we'll replace him in the near future, but the lad deserves all the praise he gets from the boss.

Fair play to Neil. Got the boys rallied in the second half, and was unlucky not to get all the points.

I'm happy with that result. NYE is gonna be a nightmare, but let's talk about that another day.

Great point.
            Absolutely agree some fans reaction is laughable. Really not sure what some expect.

Comment

Working...
            X