No announcement yet.

R Block Fight/Handbag War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt he do a good job on your Piagio then?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

both chel.....**** fans made matters worse..........and her old man looked like les dennis.............though she had a cracking bod!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
        What was the pointless thing all about anyone know?
        Sunderland fan with a few QPR mates being a bit of an idiot. Got a mouth-full from a few lads around them, that's about all.

Comment

You'd think a home fan bringing away fans in would tell them to be a little bit sensible for obvious reasons.

Someone should of chinned him.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            well me and factomondo have a very important job to do on this site in days of heartbrake on the pitch we need to chear you posters up with the terrible lies that we tell,im just hoing there isnt really a family called the gilhoolies or else im imagrating,
            dont think of coming over here......!! had enough of the gilhoollies and thier type!!

Comment

well

well like all my posts the gilhoolies are fiction,i dont think there is a family called the gilhoolies but its certainly a great name to invent,,i may well mention them again,i love the fact that they all look like dudly moore,imagine a hoolie who looks like little dudley,i can remember some birmingham city fans kicking me down some stairs at new street birmingham,i had attended west ham v ipswich town in the semi final of the fa cup now they certainly didnt look like dudley moore unless they had spent a long time under a sun bed
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The Gilhoolies is a great name for a dodgy psycho family of Dudley Moore look alikes lobbing pukka pies. Made my day.

Comment

but

but im not the luckiest bloke in the world ,what if there is a family called the gilhoolies from northolt,but surely they wouldnt look like dudley moore ,or would they
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X