Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should our negative drama queen messageboard posters be benched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Sack Neil, sell it back to Flabbio and get Bob Malcolm and Damion Tomassi back.
    Thought that tomassi had a great game in te snow that night vs Birmingham !!

Comment

You sure you don't mean Di Carmine?
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Di carmine scored his only goal that night but am sure that was tomassis first game? Legs got sent off was snowing and lr was rocking
        He was shite after that

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          Tbh van we won't know who knows best till end of season , that's why it s all opinion at the moment
          Don't agree, we will never know.

If Sir Warnock is now sacked and Hughes replaces him and keeps us up. Does that mean the reformists were right? We would never know if Sir W would have kept us up.

If Sir Neil stays until the end of the season and we stay up, are the Warnockists right and the Reformists wrong?

All we do know is that for many years we have had instability off the field and now we have stability with a board that for once appears to trust our manager. The Warnockists simply don't want to return to the bad old days of managerial
          merry go round on the basis that the current manager has made a couple of dodgy substitutions and plays SWP on the wrong wing even though he's beaten the team most of us completely despise.

Also we know posters on here tend to panic at the first sight of trouble, remember last season when we were stuttering to get over the finishing line or when the FA decision was pending, certain posters had constant "squeaky bum
          time"

Man up, we've been shite for 15 years, the spine of the team that got us up last season Kenny, Adel & Derry for various
          reasons are not playing regularly, we're a team in transition and I like certain posters on here have worked out Sir Neil is working well with what he's got, the clubs stable, people appear for once to be getting on with each other. It's going to be a long hard season for us, if you think differently then your probably posting a letter to Santa.
          Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 19-12-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

and double the ticket price too
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

People need thier heads looked at if they want NW replaced. Although he makes bonkers selections and subs, he is the best we will get.

Comment

T block
                Mate wasn't meaning it as a debate , merely meant if warnock
                Still there at the end of season we will know
                Only suggesting that at the moment there are 2 camps and we all have an opinion and at the end of season assuming he's still there we will know which camps opinion turned into Reality

Comment

Ahhh!!!! the good old days!!..........Never knew who was picking the team,when the next lamb to the slaughter would be brought forward to the alter of Loftus Road for sacrificing, incompetence in dealing with transfers properly that very nearly cost us promotion......the good old days.......

Comment

QPR will not get relegated so I can't see why people are getting their knickers in a twist, because there are far worse teams than us in Blackburn, Wolves, Wigan and Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      Don't agree, we will never know.

If Sir Warnock is now sacked and Hughes replaces him and keeps us up. Does that mean the reformists were right? We would never know if Sir W would have kept us up.

If Sir Neil stays until the end of the season and we stay up, are the Warnockists right and the Reformists wrong?

All we do know is that for many years we have had instability off the field and now we have stability with a board that for once appears to trust our manager. The Warnockists simply don't want to return to the bad old days of managerial
                      merry go round on the basis that the current manager has made a couple of dodgy substitutions and plays SWP on the wrong wing even though he's beaten the team most of us completely despise.

Also we know posters on here tend to panic at the first sight of trouble, remember last season when we were stuttering to get over the finishing line or when the FA decision was pending, certain posters had constant "squeaky bum
                      time"

Man up, we've been shite for 15 years, the spine of the team that got us up last season Kenny, Adel & Derry for various
                      reasons are not playing regularly, we're a team in transition and I like certain posters on here have worked out Sir Neil is working well with what he's got, the clubs stable, people appear for once to be getting on with each other. It's going to be a long hard season for us, if you think differently then your probably posting a letter to Santa.
                      good post,and for what its worth my opinion is that adel should start up front Wednesday with dj
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        good post,and for what its worth my opinion is that adel should start up front Wednesday with dj
                        Took my inspiration from you mate.

You're like a modern day Godfrey of Bouillon, you spread the word of righteousness, keeping your points short but bang on the money.

I agree with you about Adel and DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
                          FFS - we started the season with virtually the same squad cobbled together with a couple of signings which were gambles due to FB & BE. TF took over and added what he could to the squad in the time available. The squad IMO was likely to go down without some serious strengthening. Phase 1 was the first additions.

At least give them the January window to finish the job to get some quality into the squad to help us stay up.

Too many drama queens on here got carried away with a couple of good results and now we lose 2 straight games and all hell breaks loose.

Get behind the team or maybe we could get FB/BE & GP back for you all or hey even Chrissy Wright - then you'd have something to properly moan about.
                          This " drama queen" didn't get carried away with a few good results,quite the opposite actually,always knew avoiding relegation was our only aim.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            This " drama queen" didn't get carried away with a few good results,quite the opposite actually,always knew avoiding relegation was our only aim.
                            Too many football fans are blinkered and back their managers though they are out their depth.Dave Whelan is the same with Martinez.

Forget last season and look at now.By Jan 1st we will be in relegation.Mark my words.

Comment

Dont ban em, just give em a sub forum. Rebel R can be moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                That's been my hope all season. I'm happy with 17th, but a few weeks ago people were going on about that position being a sign of failure. They reckoned mid table.

17th for me please
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X