Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if this magic january doesnt happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if this magic january doesnt happen?

Seems like people are heavily relying on this to save our season but what's this view based on facts or rumours?
    Its needs a bit more substance for me to deep safe about it helping our survival
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

All we need is 1 decent defender to actually f*cking close down players sometimes, and Maybe 1 striker to get us the goals and we should be OK!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Hope!

Comment

I get the feeling too many people are relying on players we MIGHT bring in next month. We have to look at the worst case scenario that we don't get anyone. Is this team good enough to stay up?

At the moment, we have to hope there's three worse teams than us. Sorry if I sound negative, but that's how I feel at the mo. One consolation is, we've just played two of the biggest teams in football and not been seriously thumped.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We need two new defenders, at least one new midfielder and two strikers.
          Maybe a new Manager as well
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

we played like Chelsea... defended high up the field and got caught out every-time man utd counter attack

Comment

New manager?! What a load of sh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I get the feeling too many people are relying on players we MIGHT bring in next month. We have to look at the worst case scenario that we don't get anyone. Is this team good enough to stay up?

At the moment, we have to hope there's three worse teams than us. Sorry if I sound negative, but that's how I feel at the mo. One consolation is, we've just played two of the biggest teams in football and not been seriously thumped.
                exactly the rest of our season seems to be built on if buts and maybes which isn't enough to build post January expectation on
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

What really concerned me today was the lack of energy in the squad, we gave Chelsea and Man City a real game got in there faces, today we looked slow scared to close down, Connolly went through Rooney and i thought that would get us going and for 20mins it did, but the second half was poor, Barton needs to have a good look at himself, and whats wrong with SWP?? he doesn't go past people anymore, and Jay Bothroyd does the man actually run anywhere, all he's got is a slow jog in his locker. This side looks like its sliding down in ability and confidence at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    What really concerned me today was the lack of energy in the squad, we gave Chelsea and Man City a real game got in there faces, today we looked slow scared to close down, Connolly went through Rooney and i thought that would get us going and for 20mins it did, but the second half was poor, Barton needs to have a good look at himself, and whats wrong with SWP?? he doesn't go past people anymore, and Jay Bothroyd does the man actually run anywhere, all he's got is a slow jog in his locker. This side looks like its sliding down in ability and confidence at the wrong time.

Ask the manager!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Ask the manager!!
                      Unfortunately i don't know him that well or i would..

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                        Seems like people are heavily relying on this to save our season but what's this view based on facts or rumours?
                        Its needs a bit more substance for me to deep safe about it helping our survival

Neil said he does not want to go mad buying players, rather get a few players on loan and buy in the summer!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          Unfortunately i don't know him that well or i would..

I agree with that!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                            Neil said he does not want to go mad buying players, rather get a few players on loan and buy in the summer!
                            If he don't keep us up,he won't have the chance,so i'd get buying now !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X