Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i fear for 'two bounces' sanity..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch VS Leicester at home last season and that will tell you all you need to know.

Comment

I must admit I like I prefer him to Danny and one size
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Watch VS Leicester at home last season and that will tell you all you need to know.
        Cant argue he wasnt sh1te there but you cant single out 1 game and say watch that... Be like saying "watch Rooney against City earlier this year and itll tell you all you need to know". Everybody has bad games. Im not sayin Conners is amazing, far from it, but Im saying he isnt as abd as some peopl like to make out and also he is alot better, IMO, that Perone or Hall.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Poor defender. Was lucky not to conceed penalty at Everton. Always looks prone to a silly mistake. Has a reputation based on nothing. I would rather Hall all day long.

Comment

Are you telling me hall his not prone to making an error?

Comment

Great thing about forums you get different opinions about players, it seems some like him and some don't.

Maybe he's a late developer, and as he matures perhaps he will get stronger and be able to make more experienced decisions, because there are other aspects of his game that are plenty good enough for the prem.

His confidence has been an issue, and probably the reason for him not to attack the ball sometimes (hence '2 bounce'), but it's about the pressure of quickly making the right decisions at the young age of 22/23. He'll get better as he gets older imo.

Comment

he gives me about as much confidence as stevie wonder piloting a helicopter in the fog!!!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Tbf none of our centre halves feel my with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    he gives me about as much confidence as stevie wonder piloting a helicopter in the fog!!!!!
                    good one facto

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Are you telling me hall his not prone to making an error?
                      This season I think he has played very very well. Saying that I think Matt 'let the ball bounce' Connolly did at Everton but rather Hall.

Comment

Connolly is a much better player than Hall. Hall doesn't let the ball bounce but can't header, us really weak for a big bloke and is a constant hoofer of the ball. Hall is prone to make very sill challenges as well like last season against Middlsborough away he hacked down Lita and was lucky not to see red.
                        Estamos QPR

Comment

All imaterial when the Giant SAMBA rocks up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
                            This season I think he has played very very well. Saying that I think Matt 'let the ball bounce' Connolly did at Everton but rather Hall.
                            Hall was atrocious vs Wigan.

But has had a couple OK games in which I had to eat humble pie and say he played well.

As Mellow said, neither fill me with confidence but, personally, would rather Conners.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              Tbf none of our centre halves feel my with confidence.
                              Feel your what?
                              Actually don't want to know....private lifes your own and all that!

Comment

i'd always pick conners ahead of one size, conners isn't as much of a hoofer as one size is.

i hope he has a good game on sunday and i for one will be cheering him on along with the rest of the r's

come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
                                X