Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i fear for 'two bounces' sanity..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i fear for 'two bounces' sanity..............

..........like a lamb to the slaughter............a rabbit in the head lights of a juggernaut..........me at the sight of an ugly woman..............
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

So much rather him than Hall.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i dunno bit like a choice between fat heather off eastenders or susan boyle!

Comment

Fat Heather has lost a bit....
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Although Subo has a nicer ####, I'd have to go with Heather as she looks like she would certainly appreciate a good porking.

Wouldnt kick either outta bed for farting though....

Comment

Comment

Connelly has a lot of good points, very good in the air and prob the best we have now Gorksys' gone, he man marks well, and keeps a good line in the back 4. Yes he's slowish, and sometimes makes a wreckless tackling decision, but he's still youngish 27? and if coached to get his confidence back he can do OK.

Don't know where this '2 bounce' crap comes from, bit harsh imo if he only did it once. I like Matts attitude, he gives his all knowing he might not quite be up to the standard, but is trying to get there.

Comment

I remember damian being one-bounce

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                  Connelly has a lot of good points, very good in the air and prob the best we have now Gorksys' gone, he man marks well, and keeps a good line in the back 4. Yes he's slowish, and sometimes makes a wreckless tackling decision, but he's still youngish 27? and if coached to get his confidence back he can do OK.

Don't know where this '2 bounce' crap comes from, bit harsh imo if he only did it once. I like Matts attitude, he gives his all knowing he might not quite be up to the standard, but is trying to get there.
                  Hes only 24 mate.

IMO, Conners is an undeserved scape goat, hes a pretty good CB. Very composed on the ball and tries to play rather than just lump it. As you ay, great man marker and he does read a game well. 1 negative that irritates me slightly is, as you say, his reckless challenges: he does give away alot of silly freekicks!

But all in all, I am alot more confident in him than Fitz. The 2 bounce nickname is ridiculous.

Comment

yes two bounce a tad unfair............how bout 'bambi on ice'!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      yes two bounce a tad unfair............how bout 'bambi on ice'!
                      Or "Half of the best CB pairing in the football league last year"... A tad for factual

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Or "Half of the best CB pairing in the football league last year"... A tad for factual
                        or 'if it wernt for paddy the chuckle brothers at center half woulda been history'???

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Hes only 24 mate.

IMO, Conners is an undeserved scape goat, hes a pretty good CB. Very composed on the ball and tries to play rather than just lump it. As you ay, great man marker and he does read a game well. 1 negative that irritates me slightly is, as you say, his reckless challenges: he does give away alot of silly freekicks!

But all in all, I am alot more confident in him than Fitz. The 2 bounce nickname is ridiculous.
                          The wreckless tackles is probably the main thing that keeps him out of Neils team, especially in the prem where if you as much as wave a shoelace at players like Hernandes or Dzeko, they swan dive like their leg has been snapped in two. He was a BIG risk of giving away a pen, not sure if maturity has improved this part of his game.

My guess at his age was a little way out, only 24 so should still be improving, he must of left Arsenal when he was very young then.

He has had confidence issues, recall last year an issue with it. If I were a pro I would be curious what the fans thought of me, and would sneak a look at the forums occassionally, and seeing the phrase '2 bounce' must do his confidence issues no favours at all. Remember, he is an R, and even if only a squad player, he tries his best, and deserves our support and encouragment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                            The wreckless tackles is probably the main thing that keeps him out of Neils team, especially in the prem where if you as much as wave a shoelace at players like Hernandes or Dzeko, they swan dive like their leg has been snapped in two. He was a BIG risk of giving away a pen, not sure if maturity has improved this part of his game.

My guess at his age was a little way out, only 24 so should still be improving, he must of left Arsenal when he was very young then.

He has had confidence issues, recall last year an issue with it. If I were a pro I would be curious what the fans thought of me, and would sneak a look at the forums occassionally, and seeing the phrase '2 bounce' must do his confidence issues no favours at all. Remember, he is an R, and even if only a squad player, he tries his best, and deserves our support and encouragment.

Comment

The name "2 bounce" comes from numerous games where he decides to let the ball bounce thus allowing the attacking player to have a chance to get to it rather than HIM winning it first as the 1st rule in defending is "dont let it bounce"

Nice player, but too weak, to slow and would get roasted in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                              X