X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth a read

QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Couldnt help but laugh at the bitterness

"Bolton remind me a lot of West Ham last season".

So sh1te and relegated then?

We will be safe come the end of the season, Im very very confident of that.

Comment

There only jealous.

Comment

The guy is a serial bellend who seems to have it in for QPR, Warnock and also Redknap.

If he's so **** sure then why hasn't he re-mortgaged his house and bet on us going down?...... although you don't get much for re-mortgaging a cardboard box nowerdays.......

Comment

Problem is ..there is an element of truth to what he says...regardless of his motives...

we need goals and we need them fast...have to write off last 4 games as we prob wont win them....

we need to spend.....

Jan wil show how good a manager NW is and how much of a backer TF is....

I hope it goes well for us !!

Comment

QPR fan sh@gged his missus.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                QPR fan sh@gged his missus.
                I confess..... She was pretty good too, just a slight off put when she asked me, mid-thrust, whether she was grabbing my boob or my thigh :sorry:

Comment

The only thing right about that is that we need a striker, the rest is a load of sh*t. He's saying all that like we aint gonna win a match ever again!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

"if the results go against them they will find themselves in very very deep water"...

no sht sherlock - never - in the history of the game have results "gone against" a team, but they still came out the other end better off....

what an atrocious end paragraph to a fairly pointless article.

Comment

Worth a read
                      Completely disagree not worth bothering with,

Comment

oh the bitterness but I think we've done somthing they might not have done all season we're out of the bottom 3

Comment

Just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading that - what a cant
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                          X