Can I have a refund for yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have a refund for yesterday

I feel that sick as we didn't even show up absolutely shocking, Bothroyd is terrible bring back priskin or hulse they at least know what to do with the ball

we sat too deep and played people out of position. We looked like div 2 not prem. where was the team we had for man city, why is neil playing people out of position. Swp run run at them scare them take on the player.

No effort from any one prt from cherny if was like that at work I would get sacked and I paid 150 for that rubbish not happy
    oh well that was fun

Rough with the smooth. If you don't want to take the risk of ever being dissatisfied with what you've paid for then following a football team, any football team, is not for you.

Comment

Behave sweetheart.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by DODSKI View Post
        I feel that sick as we didn't even show up absolutely shocking, Bothroyd is terrible bring back priskin or hulse they at least know what to do with the ball

we sat too deep and played people out of position. We looked like div 2 not prem. where was the team we had for man city, why is neil playing people out of position. Swp run run at them scare them take on the player.

No effort from any one prt from cherny if was like that at work I would get sacked and I paid 150 for that rubbish not happy
        Next time don't buy a ticket and let someone else go. Plenty of our most loyal fans missed out on this one, so stop moaning
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
          Next time don't buy a ticket and let someone else go. Plenty of our most loyal fans missed out on this one, so stop moaning
          Most loyal fans hmmmm
          oh well that was fun

Comment

You will feel like a right muppet when you realise what a s h I t thread this is... Alot of people missed out yesterday...regardless of the result I'd never ask for a refund.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Ups n downs I get and love! 50% effort I don't hey ho I am sure against man u we will be better
              oh well that was fun

Comment

Do me a favour. Does that mean you should pay double for games like Chelsea, Wolves, Stoke and Everton?
                Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 11-12-2011, 03:02 PM.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Do me a favour. Does that mean you should pay double for games like Chrlsea, Wolves, Stoke and Everton?
                  No, perhaps it was me and my opinion just thinking we could have given them a bit of a game after man city, Chelsea act ect. We sat do deep and looked scared. Don't know why.
                  oh well that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                    You will feel like a right muppet when you realise what a s h I t thread this is... Alot of people missed out yesterday...regardless of the result I'd never ask for a refund.

Comment

Looking at the tellybox..... It could be worse - you could be a Sunderland or Blackburn supporter........

Comment

Load of crap, players worked hard but were not good enough and system didn't work

Comment

Working...
                        X