TBH one may smile and smile and be a villian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBH one may smile and smile and be a villian

The purpose of this thread is to ask you all to here me out. I've had a pretty **** day realising what its like to be in a bad circumstance besides the point......Ive done some thinking and believe it or not when on painkillers and diazalin you do see stuff that other people don't the little things count the most!

We are in the priemer league we have had the best atmosphere at the r's for well over 15 years, we beat the chelshytee our rivals, we were praised by man c toughest game yet, we have bought some decent players listed below:
    • Swp
    • barton
    • ant ferd
    • young
    • gaviscon
    • traore

potentially premiership signings
    • dj
    • booth

we have already
    • tarbs
    • faulin
    • fitz
    • kenny
    • derry
    • helg

but yet we dont utilize the potential let me expand on this.

My first theory is ........ if tango and cash were the main stake holders still they would of sacked warnock and then splashed the cash on signings which would have been deemed as classy higher classy not just prem and got a prem manager------ thus then the mittals would realise they were missing out on the action and invest

this didn't happen ok i accept this

fernandes is main stake holder - with the mittals taking a back seat
    which warnock had to buy as much as he can with as little money with tango and cash then when fernandes jumped in and the mittals came back we bought the first list of players as stated. This is a fact.

Now i remember our first game bolton for the first 30 mins we looked hot.....

i remember everton tbh we only just won

then the singings came in barton etc tarbs had to pull his finger out

wolves was amazing and tarbs was amazing the system worked well same as newc and villa

now for some reason as time has progressed we have had lucky wins

villa should of been a win
    newc win
    wba win
    norwich win
    fullham win

so your probs wondering where im going with this

Tarbs is required for our continous survival
    2-3 players upfront is needed for continous survival
    helg to some extent has only been right place at right time
    we need barton to captain the team
    we need warnock to come up with some creative ideas other than 4-4-2 to him that is like an organic wildcard,

this is the preimership and tbh swansea have a lot of flair and spark same as norwhich same as newc which we dont we need to go bak to the drawing board.

i mean all warnock is done is become a holloway trying to get the best out of a squad if they score u score

fresh creative flair spark and management is key to survival

so are you saying in a round about way we need a new manager???
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Agree with you 100%, top post mate.

As to Helguson, once he gets more premiership experience he'll learn & start being in the wrong place at the right time. He needs to be told that you don't become a great striker by being in the right place at the right time, school boy errors, Lineker made a career of arriving after the ball had gone. Mark Hateley though was always in the wrong place at the right time and that's why he's a Rangers legend.

Comment

The mark of a good striker is being in the right place at the right time...If you offered me a striker in Jan for 10 mill, who would always be in the right place - at the right time..I'd rip your arm off...

i dont care if he doesnt run and sits on his #### most of the game. If he puts the ball in the back of the net at a 80% average, then he is god...IMO...!!

PS..I did mean god, not good, but good as well !!

Comment

Early in the morning but I still don't follow the OP at all.

Any credability it might of had went out the window when mentioning Tango would make classy signings and we need a management change (the man who got us here, worked miracles getting the players we have in a very short period and has us sitting mid table)

I W W T
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
            Early in the morning but I still don't follow the OP at all.

Any credability it might of had went out the window when mentioning Tango would make classy signings and we need a management change (the man who got us here, worked miracles getting the players we have in a very short period and has us sitting mid table)

I W W T

Besides those 2 points, I agree with his general positive approach though tbf, we are in our best position (by a country mile!) for years!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

With the prospect of BE and FB being at the helm for the season I think most of us expected us to be locked in the bottom three/four for the duration The fact that we are where we are now is in my view a real acheivement which is down to both TF (+ backers) and NW. I think it also shows how good NW is at identifying players others may not rate so hightly and getting the best out of them. Whether NW would be the best person for us with a much higher transfer budget we can only be speculate on, as he has never been in that postition (big bucks) in his career. I would be more than happy though, to see him in charge of a substantial war chest for transfers.

Comment

What in the world?

Lay off those drugs...
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  Agree with you 100%, top post mate.

As to Helguson, once he gets more premiership experience he'll learn & start being in the wrong place at the right time. He needs to be told that you don't become a great striker by being in the right place at the right time, school boy errors, Lineker made a career of arriving after the ball had gone. Mark Hateley though was always in the wrong place at the right time and that's why he's a Rangers legend.

Comment

I didnt realise we had signed a bottle of heartburn and acid indigestion relief to play centre back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      I didnt realise we had signed a bottle of heartburn and acid indigestion relief to play centre back.

Comment

Was a good post until I got to 'Fulham - should have won'. Lost a little interest from then on.

Sorry.

Comment

Weird post! What was the stuff all about at the start? Care to clarify?
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Yes, I am very confused too. Can you sum up what you are saying in one sentence please?

It is also easy to point to games where we should have got more points, but were unlucky - the reverse is also true sometimes. We haven't got points when we have played our best - against City. And we did get points against Chelease, but IMHO were dreadful 2nd half considering the differnce in numbers on the pitch (yes, whatever - heard it all before).

We need to start getting points against the cra.p teams and fast. And NW needs to be able to adapt when the opposiing managers do....so far I haven't seen him do that.

But overall, I am happy. Are you....I am not sure. And if you are - is it the drugs?
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Ok what im trying to say is

Warnock in Jan transfer window will get people whom he believes are fantastic when in fact ther shyte ive added puncheon although he is with us what was the point about it
                              • ambrose
                              • puncheon
                              • that CB he keeps on raving about

im not disrespecting warnock i think he has saved our club and is to some extent a hero for getting us where we are......

but our play has no creativity, passion, flair, spark,

i can tell you the routine of passing that we see every game,

rio ---> young ---> faulin ----> mackie ----> derry ---- > makice ---> switch play Swp ------> traore ----> cross in the box ---> helg or both fumbles it

subs ----------> buzacky how may i add has past his time he should either start or not play

-----------------> smith who tries hard but only gets 14 min run out
                              we are so predictable we can easily be read

o'neil woud of be great im not dissin warnock cos everyone should be given a chance but if clint hill saves the day you can bet he wouold be in the line up for the next week or so i would strongly predict the feature of ageymang in the next couple of weeks,

warnock is starting to crumble we need a contingency plan in place..... and the quote i was reffering to was that barton is perhaps a bigger influence o n warnock than he realises which is why tarbs hasnt featured

Comment

Working...
                              X