Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queens Park Rangers manager Neil Warnock says Joey Barton and Alejandro Faurlin are t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Park Rangers manager Neil Warnock says Joey Barton and Alejandro Faurlin are t

Neil Warnock believes that Joey Barton and Alejandro Faurlin are the best central midfield pairing in the Premier League.

More...

Ok Neil...
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I agree they are a pretty good CM pairing but I think Neil may be ever so slightly exaggerating trying to say theyre playing better than Yaya Toure/David Silva, Modric/Parker etc etc etc.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

modric/parker are the best pairing.

joey and ale are good but NEITHER will win us matches by scoring or creating.

barton showed first signs on saturday of getting at teams, with two chances to score. one which i couldn't believe he missed.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Neil Warnock believes that Joey Barton and Alejandro Faurlin are the best central midfield pairing in the Premier League.

More...
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

lol Warnock reminds me of my old man sometimes with the things he comes out with! Paddy Kenny's the best goalkeeper in the Premiership etc.

Comment

Which begs the question if Faurlin and Barton are the best CM pairing,Luke Young best defensive right back in the country,Paddy Kenny best Goalkeeper in the PL and theres nobody better than Helguson why the f**k cant we win at home and see teams off?

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                modric/parker are the best pairing.

joey and ale are good but NEITHER will win us matches by scoring or creating.
                barton showed first signs on saturday of getting at teams, with two chances to score. one which i couldn't believe he missed.
                I thought the GK spread himself well to leave no gap on his left side

Comment

The best down the Rangers in a while

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    Which begs the question if Faurlin and Barton are the best CM pairing,Luke Young best defensive right back in the country,Paddy Kenny best Goalkeeper in the PL and theres nobody better than Helguson why the f**k cant we win at home and see teams off?

We should be pushing for CL football this year surely?!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X