X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the chance to experience a VIP box yesterday

Hey guys 8)

I won a competition on facebook.

What an amazing day! Went to reception and was given a VIP wrist band and was given directions to the box. We were in box number 10. Arrived to the box and was greeted by the managers of Apex rental.

The view from the box was fantastic! Right bang slap in the middle above the players tunnel and dugout. There was one West Brom fan and the rest were QPR. I met some right characters today. We all had such a laugh.

Everyone had a three course meal. I had soup with my dad and another 2 did as well. They rest had prawns and crayfish. 2nd course was chicken chicken chasseur and for pudding had cheesecake. The food was really nice! Free alcohol and soft drinks too! Also at half time we had steak pies and chocolate tea cake yum.

Spark and Jude made an appearance in the box. Jude said I was his favourite :shock:

It was fantastic to experience a box but I missed the crowd! It was a tad bit strange. I felt a right idiot shouting spurring on the team. Not that they could hear me outside anyway but it was strange. Comfy seats and the ladies toilet was clean, had running water and flushed!

Saw Warnock before the game. I didn't say anything was too scared ha.

Getting onto the game I was very disappointed with the draw. Two open goals and still missed our chances. Oh and very disappointed with Buz :( Odd how Buz was our only sub as well. Very frustrating game. Also QPR never give Faurlin a bottle again. He threw his bottle with some force and smashed into the box window I was in and then into the dugout. Someone could have been hurt as there was still liquid inside. Faurlin then got a #######ing from Warnock. Was quite funny watching Warnock during the game jumping up and down shouting with frustration.

After the final whistle I waited 20 minutes and watched the players warm up before hitting the reception to meet them to sign my programme and to get a couple of pictures. I meet quite a few of the players and yes Buzsaky was one and yes he spoke two words to me

:P . My Favourite player I met was Shaun Wright Phillips. He was telling us to say his goal was not onside but offside so we went yes it was offside haha. He was gutted and so were we. Oh and SWP has size 7 feet. The same size as I am :lol: A couple of the players were moody but they would be tbh. Clint Hill and Luke Young were both lovely. Never noticed how nice Luke Young's eyes are :o Taarabt looked round the door saw how many people there was and walked out another exit and put his hood up. Some of the others left in different exits too.

All in all an amazing day and met lovely people. If I could do it again I would but I wouldn't want to sit in a box all season.

Nice pics Cait but I thought you had banned yourself from this site?

Comment

So it was that way round with Faurlin, other reports suggested he threw his bottle after NW shouted at him.

Comment

Blimey poor ole buzz, one minute it's.. Buzsacky is god.. the next.......Buzsacky is dead....
        Great pics though thanks, really good

Comment

Welcome back Cait

You must be a midget, even smaller than SWP

Comment

Cait, how do you keep winning these contests, do share? Has this something to do with you being a cute young thing? If yes, I won't bother entering
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Cait, how do you keep winning these contests, do share? Has this something to do with you being a cute young thing? If yes, I won't bother entering
              She put a lot of effort into winning this one, it was something to do with getting friends to 'like' a Facebook page from the looks of it. I didn't get round to it by the time I'd seen she had won anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                Welcome back Cait

You must be a midget, even smaller than SWP
                Shaun was standing on the stairs. I'm 5'4 he is like 5'1 5'2.

Comment

im 100% sure i stood next to you at Norwich....

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
                    im 100% sure i stood next to you at Norwich....
                    I was there. I was right in the corner of the away end.

Comment

You can see the seat I was in from that picture. You lucky girl, no wonder it was a magical experience.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

A few more pictures

Comment

Yes... I was the seat next to you.

Comment

did enid blyton write parts of that post for you ? did sound a wizzer day though !
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                              did enid blyton write parts of that post for you ? did sound a wizzer day though !
                              I only looked at the pics. Disappointed as I was lead to believe she was a proper sort.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X