FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup

Third round draw this Sunday do you think we should take the competition seriously or field a weakened side?

I know it was only a League Cup game but the players looked like they could not of given a toss about the game against Rochdale.

Plus after losing Mackie last year, is it really worth it?

From my point of view it's the FA Cup and I'd like to see us have a real go at it.

After all the last time QPR won a game in the FA Cup Bill Clinton was still in the White House.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

I'm the same mate, I would like to see us at least progress past round 3 for once!!

I can see people's points of view about concentrating on the league and, dont get me wrong, the league is certainly priority, but surely professional athletes can manage a couple of cup games spread other a couple of months without it affecting their game?!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah I just wanna see us get to round 4 really lol. I hope we get a team from the lower leagues, if we do I would like to see the likes of Hewitt and others on the field.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wonna Final !!!!

Comment

What if we get Chelsea at Loftus Road, still keen on seeing a fringe side?

Comment

Just us the fans would beat them.....have you seen em lately...quivering wrecks ha ha

Comment

Not used to losing are they, AVB sacked by Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                Yeah I just wanna see us get to round 4 really lol. I hope we get a team from the lower leagues, if we do I would like to see the likes of Hewitt and others on the field.
                You mean like the team we put out in the league cup that got turned over

Comment

Would expect Harriman, Shittu, Perone, Connolly, Vaagan Moen, Hulse and Hewitt to start.

Also, will the likes of Ephraim and Cook be back from their loan spells in time for the 3rd round game?

Comment

I want to see us win it,european tour next year yes please. Trips to Belgium,Holland,Spain on the pish bring it on.I was in Bruges when Birmingham City were out there earlier this season they were having a top time and i want abit of that too.
                    Last edited by EYR; 30-11-2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      I want to see us win it,european tour next year yes please. Trips to Belgium,Holland,Spain on the pish bring it on.
                      THE DAM WOULD BE NICE.....
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                        Would expect Harriman, Shittu, Perone, Connolly, Vaagan Moen, Hulse and Hewitt to start.

Also, will the likes of Ephraim and Cook be back from their loan spells in time for the 3rd round game?
                        Jesus, I forgot we even had Shittu!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As much i think we will field a weakened side and concentrate on the league...

It would be nice to go on a cup run!

Comment

Warnock has said that he will be taking the fa cup seriously

Comment

Working...
                            X