Defoe rules out Spurs exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe rules out Spurs exit

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has ruled out leaving White Hart Lane, insisting he remains committed to the club.

More...

Thats a little forward
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Utter tosh and Peter Crouch said the same stuff just before and during the last transfer window. Defoe and his agents are protecting his severance pay from Spurs, whilst trying to get whoever to go the extra ££££'s to sign him. He has to move as he has no chance to go to the Euro's if he stays at Spurs.

Comment

If anyone bothered to ring up Ron Hulse, he would probably still be saying "I see my future at QPR, I want to get my place back". Players are always the last to admit they are finished at a club.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          If anyone bothered to ring up Ron Hulse, he would probably still be saying "I see my future at QPR, I want to get my place back". Players are always the last to admit they are finished at a club.
          I didnt know Rob's brother was on the books too; he any good?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Utter tosh and Peter Crouch said the same stuff just before and during the last transfer window. Defoe and his agents are protecting his severance pay from Spurs, whilst trying to get whoever to go the extra ££££'s to sign him. He has to move as he has no chance to go to the Euro's if he stays at Spurs.
            Pauls right what else is he going to say (What Adel says), he is a professional behaving in a professional way (Adel please learn). If we put a bid in for him and it gets accepted he will consider the move (money has to be right). This way he gets bouns and loyalty fee as well has leaving Spuds on good terms.

If it dosnt materialse and he stays he still is a spuds hero - As I said good professional with his head screwed on.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              I didnt know Rob's brother was on the books too; he any good?
              No

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                No
                You're a man of many words arent you Mellow!

Comment

He is a man of more words that our Ron is of goals...

Comment

Just talk. He isn't going to push for a move if so he can play ball with wages with next club gets a loyalty bonus when sold on. He left Spurs for Portsmouth under the same circumstances.

Comment

I think Im ready to be a mod.......

Comment

think it was writen by a spuds fan.

Comment

I'd love Defoe here but I think we can forget this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            He is a man of more words that our Ron is of goals...

Comment

Needs to move simple.

As Paul said he's simply playing the game. Staying where he is means no Euro's & does he want that? No.

I expect us to either be priced out or a 'bigger' club come in for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X