Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawro's Prediction for Stoke City v QPR

Stoke City v QPR

Who would have thought five years ago that this would be a Premier League game?

Stoke are struggling a bit to marry up playing in the Europa League for the first time with their league form and they had a shocker last time out by getting beat 5-0 at Bolton.

But overall they get stronger every season and win the majority of their games at home.

QPR have started the season well but they make a lot of mistakes defensively so I have to go with Stoke.

Prediction: Stoke City 2-0 QPR

Here are all of Lawro's 2011-12 Premier League predictions, together with how the League Table would look like if his 120 forecasts were all correct:

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_...s_2011-12.html

he also said we would lose to chelsea, so pinch of salt his predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      he also said we would lose to chelsea, so pinch of salt his predictions.
      That has hardly an unrealistic prediction was it!?

Comment

Good!!! he tipped us to beat Blackburn I think.The more people that write us off, be it for the season, or an individual game the better.

Comment

Lawro is terrible at predictions, so delighted he's gone with that result

Incidentally, are you the same THFC6061 who posts on F365? You appear to have posted a few stats on here, and the one on there is a massive statto!

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post

Incidentally, are you the same THFC6061 who posts on F365? You appear to haveposted a few stats on here, and the one on there is a massive statto!
            He is a tottenham fan, and as far as I know owns one of the QPR fans forums. He posts the matchday thread on not606 tottenham board each week
            and refused to allow it to be simultaneous on the QPR board because.....?
            Still don't know why

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
              He is a tottenham fan, and as far as I know owns one of the QPR fans forums. He posts the matchday thread on not606 tottenham board each week
              and refused to allow it to be simultaneous on the QPR board because.....?
              Still don't know why
              I suspect it's the same THFC6061 who posts on F365 - he's got his own stats site which, to be fair, is pretty damn impressive. He does get involved in a lot of threads where he tries to prove that, based on the stats, Spuds are the bestest team ever ever

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                That has hardly an unrealistic prediction was it!?
                so what about wolves & everton?

Comment

Going further back remember our first game back in League One with a squad built from scratch over the summer: Chris Day, Alex Bonnot, Steve Palmer, Leroy Griffiths, Terrell Forbes, Aziz Ben Askar etc was a 1-0 victory over Stoke. I recall thinking at the time it was a considerable achievement to even get three points and would've pinched myself to think we'd play them in the Prem 10 years on.

I think we'll win 2-0 on Saturday. Will be watching on my laptop in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                    I think we'll win 2-0 on Saturday. Will be watching on my laptop in Jamaica.
                    Not at all jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post

Incidentally, are you the same THFC6061 who posts on F365? You appear to have posted a few stats on here, and the one on there is a massive statto!
                      Guilty as charged!

Here's Lawro's predictions for the season so far...

...BTW, although I'm a Spurs fan I've always had a very soft spot for the Super Hoops ever since the days of Rodney Marsh, the Morgan Twins and Mark Lazarus.

In fact, Marsh was my favourite player when I was a kid and it broke my heart when he went to Manchester City instead of Spurs.

My cousin is a QPR season ticket holder and I always used to go with him to Loftus Road when Spurs were playing away.

We went up to Wolves when they played Liverpool on the last day of the season when QPR would have been League Champions if Wolves had got something from the game.

Alas, it wasn't to be though.
                      Last edited by THFC6061; 18-11-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X