Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ballack (dont shoot me down on this one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ballack (dont shoot me down on this one)

If fernades were serious about him wanting Beckham why not pursue ballack?

His contract expires in the summer and he says he's treating it like his last season at leverkusen
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

sussex i mentioned this a while back.....was told to stop talkin ballacks!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think he wanted Beckham not only for his ability and dressing room influence, but also because his name is like a world wide brand which QPR could make a substantial amount of money from, and it would increase QPRs fanbase worldwide. Ballack would do none of these.

Comment

Its kind of feasible. Its seems that fernandes wants a stellar signing as such and I'm sure he falls under that category
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Still a very good player having watched some of his Champions League performances this season, wont leave in January as Leverkusen are 2nd in their group. I really cant see him coming back to London for a below average EPL team at age 36.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
            Still a very good player having watched some of his Champions League performances this season, wont leave in January as Leverkusen are 2nd in their group. I really cant see him coming back to London for a below average EPL team at age 36.
            He doesn't want to go to Chelsea, we're talking about QPR here!

Comment

Consider yourself shot down! No thanks! Way to old!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Bang bang bang

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  I think he wanted Beckham not only for his ability and dressing room influence, but also because his name is like a world wide brand which QPR could make a substantial amount of money from, and it would increase QPRs fanbase worldwide. Ballack would do none of these.
                  Spot on as Beckham would do more for raising and gaining support in Asia in one instant year than it will take TF and our marketing guru's in 5 / 10 years as well as increasing our merchandise sales by the millions.

Ballack dosnt have this pull.
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                  X